UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jingles

Jazz

Dog we tracked on Weds, not the Sherwood one but a little terrier x corgi in woods near Doncaster, was spotted and eventually caught this morning after scavenging in a pub car park. Nice start to the day. I think we are in for the long haul with the Sherwood outlaw.

I am very tempted to get myself a Robin Hoodie from Notts Wildlife Trust. Red or forest green, with a robin dressed as R Hood on the front.

Edited by owl
  • Like 1

Have a lovely holiday Marion - the cottage owners sound great. It's really nice when people go the extra mile. My last stop in Bali was similar - there was a mini fridge in my room full of snacks and drinks. They also used to give me a lift into the town and pick me up again. All for £25 a night!!!

Hope everyone's health picks up soon. I've somehow hurt my big toe. I woke up a few weeks ago with my toe cramped and bent right over. Ever since then it's felt like it's needed to crack, but it hurts to bend the toe at extreme angles. I've strapped it with tape for the last couple of days, so hopefully that will sort it out :unsure:

hope your toes ok xxx

I won a flat dog bed for £2.30. the dogs love it. they could all fit on it

shhhh food is staying in! I was about to buy shares in toilet roll lol

have a wonderful warm day, not too warm xxxxxx

thank you xxx

its nice to think what food to eat, rather than crackers

the dogs are helping me clear out the back of the freezer. they have had chicken stew, fishcakes and have fish for tea. no idea what im having lol

Jazz we are staying fairly near Happisburgh (pronounced Hazebruh for some strange reason) which is further south on the coast than Hunstanton. I'm glad you are managing to keep proper food down. Crackers get very boring!

Some owners are being very norty and ignoring the "no dogs between May - Sept" edict and taking them onto the beach. Ruby and I are very law abiding so we won't do that. We have found a lovely bit of the beach where Archie is allowed not 10 minutes walk away. Even when the beach in front of us disappears when the tide is in this other part remains uncovered. And best of all we've only met a local lady and her dog walking there. She's told us not to go telling everyone about it!

Any news on the ex-service dog owl?

Honestly, isn't it just sod's law! Philip got a phone call from the Hallamshire this morning, offering an op on Friday (cancellation.) Due to the problems he's having with his eye at present, he had to say no. Grrr!

I'm feeling so sorry for my son and his family, first holiday together since Aidan was born (8 years ago) and the weather is diabolical.

thats a shame xxxxx

not a lot of contact with the yorkie lady. shes got a lot on her plate, so will assume they are coming on Saturday. just realised I gave all my spare bowls away and everything else. bugger. ill ask her to bring theirs

the lady ordered their food to come here. so they must be coming lol

I was told 8 weeks, shes spent over £50 on food! my dogs are going to want to go home with them lol

does anyone use monster? how long does it normally take to come?