UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mays Manic Mutterings

Jazz

Jazz, the not knowing is the very worst...give something a name and you can begin to deal with it and fight it.

Lol..i was firm with him but he is unbelievable really, i can't work out if he is genuinely stupid or if he has a problem, there is no way on this earth that my mum would ever side with him over me so this being nice to her is a waste of time, she will do what i ask and collect the money each month but it doesn't mean she will be nice about it

Jazz, I think you are very brave xx

Having a very quiet day at home and doing as little as possible. Just some very filthy washing from adventure last night. Yesterday we stayed home and kept cool, saving energy for tracking in Leics in the evening. Terrier 17 yrs old but very fit had gone missing, last seen scuttling into field of oilseed rape. I thought we were in for a walk on the flat. Should have known better. The little tyke had left the field, gone through village to where owner keeps horses, and gone straight past them up a track into a small quarry ... and then beetled up side of quarry on a track only suitable for 4 legged beings. Good thing there were trees to hang on to. I slipped and could not get a grip on anything. Isobel was above me and dropped Finlay's lead for me to hold and I hooked my stick into the loop, avoiding a nasty slide down into deep nettles below. Gradually shuffled sideways until I reached a tree and found a bunny hole to use as foothold. Came up covered in interesting red dust, limbo-ed under a barbed wire fence, and was safe. Very glad not to have press persons around that time.

• Like 1

you do have fun lol

im taking each day as it comes. got an appointment for july about my ears

has anyone had smart meters fitted? they are doing mine next week. poor lady was worried when I couldn't breathe when talking to her

Jazz, my mums mate had a smart metre fitted..she says it's crap, she thought it would actually show her what appliance sent stuff mental ad by howw much but it doesn't, she says it will be green the just go red and that's it!

blood test nightmare, done now though

still no phone, been back to o2 shop who have given me another sim and swapped it and given me £10 credit...could be another 24 hours

My goodness Owl you do have some adventures. I am glad you are taking it easy today. It's too bloody hot for anything.

Holly dog walker took the dogs, including Archie, for a shortish walk around a very shady wood and then over to Bass. lake where the dogs spent a very happy 2 hours plus swimming and splashing. Archie did lots of swimming by all accounts. He's mainly been out for the count since he came home apart from going out to swear at a repairman calling in next door. Honestly. He was brought in in disgrace.

Now everyone stay hydrated and don't go getting sunstroke over the next couple of days.

Glad you avoided the nettles, Owl..I'm forever grabbing one in the garden that's hiding amongst other innocent weeds.

I'm feeling even more gloomy if that was possible about this ruddy sleeve, I've realised it's one that goes over your hand as well, not just the arm. WHY? She told me my hand was fine, so why do I need one of those? I'm dreading it being fitted tomorrow. If it's too awkward she can darn well get me one without the gauntlet, I'm hot enough already without that.

Suzeanna, i saw a lady at the Drs with a sleeve and hand part it wasn't dead obvious or anything..i would guess they want you to have the hand part incase the swelling gets pushed downwards. Did they suggest lymphatic massage for you?

Yantan..my pair always bark at everyone Lol

Owl...so pleased you didn't go in the nettles, i did that as a kid...fell down a fox hole covered in nettles...i remember the pain to this day, my dad rung my nan to ask what to do and she said vinegar...she assumed a be sting, he doused me head to foot in vinegar Lol

• Like 1