UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Marches Manic Mantras

Jazz

morning all

shopping is coming from morrisons in the tractor van today, just so I know its him. I don't care if its the mafia bringing the food, but its nice to know

my friend is moving on Friday so seeing her in her old place for the last time today

Jazz look up Bought By Many for pet insurance deals. They have a run down of the best and also offer their own insurance including cover for pre-existing conditions. I've never used them so can't say what they are like but I think they are certainly worth a look

Oooh it's turned very cold here. Some parts of Cumbria have snow and there are a few road closures due to the white stuff. In town we've mainly had sleet and rain although when I got up at 5.45am everything was white - but that didn't last long.

We met a lovely little Pug on our walk named Brian. He was super excited to see Archie but it wasn't reciprocated although The Archibald was polite, said hello and then walked on. Poor Brian was crushed!

I hope everyone and their pets are warm and snug :flowers:

No snow here but the wind is biting. I got Candy out for her walk before the promised rain arrives.

I have an appointment with cardiology this afternoon, I'm prepping for battle! I want off the meds they put me on and back onto the ones I have been on quite happily for years, I've a feeling they won't agree.

bloomin freezing here, heating has gone on lol.

jazz good luck

Suzeanna, good luck to you today

Lol at Archie...poor Brian, when me and Steve were out we met a wee dacshund called dave, i cracked up at his name, i know a lady who has a pug called Barry

bloomin freezing here, heating has gone on lol.

jazz good luck

Suzeanna, good luck to you today

Lol at Archie...poor Brian, when me and Steve were out we met a wee dacshund called dave, i cracked up at his name, i know a lady who has a pug called Barry

I have a guinea pig called Dave lol

• Like 1