UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Marches Manic Mantras

Jazz

It's a tad cooler here today but still a nice day.

Archie and I went round the park this morning and he met several friends both old and new. He's out in the garden lying on his mat and monitoring passers-by at his passport control station (the front gate)

blooming boiling here, went out with the girls in a tshirt, vest and thin wax jacket...oh my days!!!! could have done without the jacket, was dying half way round Lol

awwwww bless Archie, my 2 love the garden...only the back mind but they can't stay there as they bark.... a lot Lol

The sun didn't come through here until about 2.30 but candy still came back panting from her walk,I hate to think how she'll be in the summer! I'm going to be at the hospital for ages on Friday but Jan and Andy have kindly said they'll have her whilst I'm out.

• Like 2

I was lucky Thursday seeing my consultant...30minute wait

Just had a message off My friend, she is going to need £1000 a month to keep the house, she is seeing a solicitor tomorrow she has no income at the moment and I have said if she runs short of money I can help with food for her and the dogs...she really doesn't need to worry about money on top of being broken hearted

No Jazz, no mortgage, she moved in with him...all happened so quickly too, they just knew, after 3 weeks of seeing each other she had a key to his place and within 2 months she had moved in...so very sad, they made each other complete...there are enough of us who will do what we can, Steve was a biker so they look after their own anyway

Ouchy Jazz...hope you don't drool too much Lol

As we have been remarking - you never know the minute and life can be extinguished so quickly and unexpectedly. A family friend lost her daughter suddenly this morning. The daughter was only in her late 40's. I don't know what happened but it's knocked everyone that knew her for six. I've known her all my life and am just gobsmacked.

It's a strange feeling isn't it Yantan...if someones ill, you kind of have the chance to get used to the idea of them leaving but when it's sudden...i just feel odd. I just don't know what to say or do for the best, i have been sending her a message every day..even if it's just a hug but i don't want to hassle her and i don't want to not be in touch as she might think i don't care

I think just letting her know your there and thinking of her and can be called on is enough Griff. It is a fine line between being respectful of their grieving process and being too in their faces. Everyone deals differently with things so there is no one "fix" that you can apply to all :GroupHug:

• Like 1