UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Marches Manic Mantras

Jazz

If I were you Suzeanna - I'd be looking for other alternatives. I have seen patients on our waiting list initiative list who had been waiting 6+ months at the trust hospitals, before they got bumped to us for treatment as they had got past the 18 week treatment window. There will be private clinics in your area that does NHS cataract surgery with a much shorter wait.

We've got a truly magical magic carpet. Well rug. Ruby put the wii board on top of the living room rug whilst so she could weigh herself and it said that she had lost 7 stones!!!! If anyone's looking for a weight loss aid I am hiring it out :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

• Like 1

Hi everyone, still here but been a bit shaken up as we had some sad endings to tracking expeditions. Wispa very upset, so we are trying to chill and do fun stuff. A bit of R&R.

On the upside, Vicky and I trapped one on Friday who seems really happy to be banged up in the pound as she is getting food and rest and treatment for lameness. And lots of fuss.

Aw I am sorry to hear that Owl. Thinking of you and Wispa and hoping your next lot of tracking brings positive results :flowers:

Archie gets to go on an on-lead walk tomorrow. He's going to be so excited. No sign of a limp for days now. His turmeric paste came the other day but I've been holding off giving him any whilst he's on the painkiller from the vets. Can you mix them or not - does anyone know?