UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Any Activities

Jazz

we had a new drier and new washer delivered on saturday...what a pain in the ar&e trying to get them into the back porch. I don't blame you for staying out of the way...hope they get it in

Yantan, pleased you had a lovely time, were the bells still going all night with St Pauls? i stayed with my bro who was across the road and got no sleep all night, when i commented on the bells he said...what bells??!!!!

Vets rang earlier, Rosie is ready for picking up. Her casket is now sitting next to Dylan's...back together, the way they always used to be.

Well, machine is in...I've been reading the instruction booklet, didn't realise I needed a degree to understand it! Blasted machine looks like the deck of the Enterprise! No doubt I'll work it out eventually. It's too big to have the false front back on, but it looks fine, it's silver so it matches the pedal bin. Remarkably colour coordinated for us!

I want to see kinky boots. did you do the show and hotel offer?

No. We booked the hotel first and then decided what shows we wanted to see.

we had a new drier and new washer delivered on saturday...what a pain in the ar&e trying to get them into the back porch. I don't blame you for staying out of the way...hope they get it in

Yantan, pleased you had a lovely time, were the bells still going all night with St Pauls? i stayed with my bro who was across the road and got no sleep all night, when i commented on the bells he said...what bells??!!!!

Well if they did we never heard them! Mind you we were in an internal room where the window overlooked the indoor atrium. It might have been different had we been street side.

LOL at Suzeanna's washing machine playing tunes!

Archie had a fantastic time with the DW. So far I only know what he did on Thursday as I am having to wait until I see her for the rest of the report & videos. Anyway on the first day she took him down to our lake and then back over the top of Castlehead. Then onto the beach where he galloped in the sand and swam in the sea for over two hours. Next was a walk around Crummock followed by kayaking on Crummock.

Here's Captain Archie training for the 2020 Olympics (his "chauffeur" is a friend of our DW who has met Archie before on several occasions.)

Archie%20Kayak.jpg

• Like 2

Suzeanna, i am pleased Rosie and Dylan are reunited, my 2 are side by side on the mantlepiece. Our washer makes funny noises too and the drier...freaks me out Lol

Wow, look at Archie!!!! he is one lucky chap. You were lucky missing the flippin bells, did my head in...would be nice in the day but the early hours of the morning...seriously not fun Lol

what St Pauls bells...no idea, between that and the binmen...i was ready to commit murder Lol, my bro lived above a pub and thai restaurant so the bins being emptied of all the bottles was awful Lol...guess that's what you get living in the actual city