UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jawing Jollily

Jazz

Morning

mad dash tot he drs yesterday, got cold sores, steve saw me yesterday and i had a few on my lips and one on my face...this morning there are about 10 on my face!!! thank god i went to the dr and got the tablets as it would be a lot worse, chemo day today and i am not taking it, i know it is a side effect of my treatment but blooming incovenient and very painful

You are right Jazz, not nice!!! i am that bad i am having to drink my coffee through a straw! i have ordered some lemon balm for my sores as apparently that can make them heal quicker and even stop future outbreaks which would be awesome

Hope the cold sores sort themselves out soon Griff :GroupHug:

I appear to have been bitten by something. I don't know what, but it's not a mozzy as it's really painful and not itchy. I went to see a doctor yesterday. He's given me some anti histamines and steroids. I'm not allowed to drink on them :(

Have I killed everyone off with talk of my feet? :unsure: :laugh:

Arrived in Ubud, toe feeling slightly better. Or it was until I got off the boat and smacked my sore toe with my stupid wheely bag with scuba gear in it :rolleyes: It brought tears to my eyes and I lost the ability to walk on that foot for a while. I hate that wheely bag :laugh: My current home is amazing. The hosts have thought of everything. They dropped me off in the main town, gave me a map with decent restaurants on it and will pick me up later. The room has everything you could need (including a hairdryer and slippers). I love it - wish I was staying for longer :)

• Like 1

ive just been sorting out doctors/hospitals. its too late now for a cancellation, so it will be September. ive offered the dog boarder more money if she has the kitten too. if not I might have to take him in hospital with me lol

Oh no Jayne....a bite and wonky toe too...double ouch!!!

Jazz, sorry you didn't get your cancellation

Well I have screwed things up with Steve....my past reared it's ugly head, I can't fix things either, saw him today and he was so sad...i did that, gutted, I had fallen for him too. I hope he finds happiness as he really deserves it and deserves better than me, I am devastated that I could be so stupid. I also left my rings at his house....one I would be upset to loose, the other well I would cry my eyes out....it is 1/2ct diamond pave ring that was a gift from my parents for my 30th birthday....i can only hope that he will return them like my message asks, he has read the message but not replied so I am not hopeful

Aww Griff, am sure if Steve likes you as much as you like him, things will sort themselves out with time :GroupHug: :flowers: However if it doesn't, don't let it get you down - I've never had a real relationship, starting to think I'm a troll or something :laugh: I messaged the video guy from my brother's wedding to ask if he wanted a drink when I got home from Bali. He didn't even reply :rolleyes: Oh well, not sure I could have dated a serious vegan anyway - I like steak and chicken too much to eat at vegan restaurants :laugh: