UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils Any Antics

Jazz

I imagine your consultant thinks it's not life threatening, so the fact it doesn't enhance your looks doesn't bother him! Hope your GP can give you something for it Griff.

My son and daughter in law have twins, just had their second birthday. Julie says she wouldn't wish twins on her worst enemy, she's never been so exhausted in her life, so I hope your friend copes when they arrive!

Wow..we have lovely sunshine...no snow!!!

Suzeanna, yes, she will cope fine. My 2 other mates had twins, one had 3 children under 2 and she went on to have another 4 kids after that....and was a single mother!! i used to help her if the kids had to go to the hospital/doctors/nursery and if we went to town or to the park it was a double buggy and a single, she did have a special triple buggy but it was more hassle than it was worth and the number of people who looked at the 3 lads and asked if they were triplets was hilarious!!

I won't wear a vest until the rash is gone, he was more concerned with the plaster on my finger than my rash...i couldn't care about my finger...i care about the rash Lol. He asked what had happened and i didn't know what he was on about and he asked about my finger, i just said "breadknife" and he asked what i was doing or did he not want to know...he knows i used to be a bad girl Lol...i told him it was alright, i hadn't been trying to stab anyone but was merely attempting to try and cut some bread...how boring!

Don't you just love it, parents in st mawes in the sun looking at the harbour, i am sat at home dealing with my dads clothing issues due to a mixed up order...i am deaf and not great with accents so i have had to speak to people in scotland...managed to understand the glaswegian chap..was like being back with my ex but the only time he made any sense was when i was drunk Lol

Apparently so Jazz...never been, they love it there and go at least twice a year, last time dad came back wanting to move to a house he had seen for sale down there...i pointed out it was unsuitable for the dogs and i don't want to move Lol

Feeling very despairing. Lies, damn lies and Facebook. A friend who I saw today has had to call in police tonight to remove threatening vigilantes from the doorstep. All 10 of them against one small woman. She is the victim of a hate campaign. It is not true, as I tried to explain to one of the cyber attackers, that there is no smoke without fire. You can say anything you like about someone on the internet and they can do little about it. Someone has kept saying things and now a lot of people believe they are true. Luckily a friend is staying with her, and the police are giving her cameras.

Edited by owl

Omg Owl, how terrifying for her! Does she know who started it? Surely they could be prosecuted?

Griff,that cut might be more important than you think, just read houndwomans post on fb, her husband is in hospital with sepsis from a tiny cut on his finger. Sepsis can be fatal if not caught soon enough.

The police were there in the house with her until gone 10 last night, and now the chief perpetrator is putting it out that they were remonstrating with her. They were protecting her, she had called them! Apparently they can't do anything about cyber stuff or verbal stuff, nothing unless someone assaults her,

It's all women involved. Whoever says women are nicer than men must be living in another dimension. She changed her name a few years ago when hiding from a violent ex. Someone has now put her real name out on the net, saying she must be a criminal or why would she live under a false name.

Of course they can do something about the cyber stuff they just don't want to - https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q770.htm at the very least they could take a crime report, especially as it has led to people turning up at her door, thats incitement and stalking. What your friend must NOT do is respond to any of those online messages she needs to screen shot them and keep a record of it all.

• Like 1

I agree, Snow. If someone was making racist remarks, or it was clearly a paedophile trying to groom a child, the police would be on it. They just can't be bothered these days. It could end with this poor woman being hurt, if her violent ex finds out where she is...and it would be on their heads.

She has made a simple statement and stuck to it, and has kept all messages. It is basically an ownership dispute over a dog handed in to her rescue. The people concerned have told so many lies that it is impossible to discover the truth. Meanwhile the dog is safe and putting on weight. He had vet report done, was very underweight. Something is not right. Police have told the people they need to go to a solicitor. But of course it is cheaper to terrorise someone. Thank you for the link, will pass it on.

Edited by owl

Moaning :wavey:

There are some nasty people in the world :mad:

Had a lovely fresh walk with the dogs (after waiting for the hailstones to stop :rolleyes:). Bumped into someone who I worked with up until recently when he left the company. I must have looked a right state - hair needed washing so was hidden under a baseball cap, no makeup, scruffy old tracksuit bottoms and wellies. Very different from my usual work attire.