UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jesting Jollies

Jazz

Jazz, with deags i just open her mouth and pop the tablet down her throat. If Merlin won't have it that way, you could try a little cheese squished round it.

Wow, £10 for 500!!! i paid a fiver for two packs in boots and that was on offer, will have a look online

Murtle, that is a very early start, hope tonight sees you get a better sleep

Gooster, have a safe trip back and enjoy the champers Lol

what website were the pills from please? I found one but they had stopped selling them.at that price, he will learn to take pills, im paying £5 a bottle

ive just spent ages changing their microchip details. 2 I could ring them. one was £7.50, the other was free

the other 2 are with one that said I had to write to them, but could email if I took a picture of my signature, so have done that

I need a brew!

ahhh but you see they have to look at the prescription, check the details, check the computer, pick the tablets, print the label and then get the pharmacist to look at them and put them in a bag Lol. My prescription on thursday had taken 2 days!!! the dr sent it to the pharmacy, the pharmacy usually deliver on a wednesday...no prescription, mum went in on thursday where the lad (not usual pharmacist) lied and said they had only just got it, the drs receptionist looked and it was sent tuesday and i think it is done electronically now too

Oh my goodness Griff very naughty.

It turned out it was 3 boxes as each box has three packets in it!! Luckily that will last 9months...though I think there is irony in that they give me the contraceptive pill in nine month slots!!

• Like 1

hahaha Murtle, that is so funny

the lad on thursday was the one who messed up my catheter order and then after my mum had spent £67 on getting me a box of them he thought that the issue was resolved! i don't like him and it is a shame as the other pharmacist is so good

I was going to suggest getting the generic stuff - loads cheaper :)

Have made it to Dubai. Business class was amazing. Loads of champers, food was great. The best bit was the bed though - I watched a film, had food and booze and then went to sleep - woke up just before landing (when I had to make my bed into a chair again).

No upgrade on my next flight though - I enquired when I got to Dubai and they wanted $2500 :unsure: Am not sure if he just plucked that number out of the air though, as he was really dismissive and obviously didn't think I had the money (partly right - I don't have $2500!), so I think he just wanted to get rid of me :rolleyes:

• Like 1