UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jesting Jollies

Jazz

It is amazing Linda. Definitely not ready to go home yet! Today I went out with Mark in the tuk tuk to survey dogs. It was really interesting.

Got tomorrow morning with them, and then back to the villa before flying home tomorrow evening :(

I'll be sad to leave, but I am looking forward to seeing my babies again :wub:

I use whichever happens to be on offer when it comes to tablets and powder. Powder is probably cheaper overall and a bottle lasts ages. I find Tesco's own label powder to be as efficient as the premium brands. Same goes for their rinse aid.

Jayne sounds like you are having a very interesting holiday :)

I'm Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks louise and Snow for sorting me out...gosh that gave me a headache Lol

Thankyou HLGS for getting me sorted out too

Blackmagic, the dogs are being good, deags starts immunotherapy on tuesday, she has a problem with dust mites, storage mites and 3 types of grass pollen, beech tree pollen and something else

Gooster, sounds like you are having a great time

Jazz, i have a dishwasher...he is called dad Lol

• Like 3

they make up a vaccine type thing with the things she is allergic to, she then has injections fortnightly, to begin with the vet does it then i do it when i feel confident enough...which to be honest is now Lol it is successful in 70% of dogs apparently with some never needing help with it again, some need the odd injection here and there and others don't respond at all. It is costing £190 for the bottle of stuff and that will last her for about 6 months, she is only a baby at under a year old, i didn't want her on steroids for the rest of her life, there is a new treatment out which has no side effects so if this doesn't work that is what we will do next

the way we got her checked was via a blood test, there is also skin prick tests

Edited by griff

Afternoon. Last day in Sri Lanka today - I fly home this evening. Have spent the morning shaving testicles, am now on the beach for an hour before heading back to my villa to pack what's left of my stuff in my backpack and head to the airport :(

I have been a bit extravagant though and upgraded to business for the Sri Lanka - Dubai flight. It was offered to me for £225 and I had money left over, so I decided to go for it :) Am hoping to drink my body weight in champagne :laugh:

• Like 2