UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Morning all :)

My landy has gone to his new home today, I was a bit sad to say goodbye to him as he was a fab car, but I am not missing the fuel bills :)

I was dog sitting last night, mum and dad went on a train up to Edinburgh for the day, so I went round to look after the dogs. We had a lovely time dancing around the kitchen to my cheesy music (think One Direction and Whitney Houston with a bit of cooler stuff thrown in there too!!) and made chicken fajitas :)

Going to attempt to finish packing now and then go back to mum and dad's to take the dogs swimming at 1:)

We had another lovely walk - partly through woods but partly on another green space where they met some new doggie friends, including a 4 month old GSD pupster :wub: Can someone tell my dogs they are now 10, 11 and 12 please because they don't seem to know it.

You can have some of my warmness Marion. I have just done spin and circuit and am absolutely roasting!!!! :laugh:

Went out with mum and dad to the local tea room/garden centre. I had a big wedge of Victoria sponge cake which was very yummy :biggrin:

Now trying to summon up the energy to get out of the car and walk down the field to check on Blue. My legs are like jelly now though, so I hope he is near the gate :laugh:

Ooooh I am an excellent parallel parker. It's just about my one and only skill :rolleyes:

Yay the sun is out again today :) I was actually shivering in bed last night.

Deep joy today as I have a smear test scheduled. It'll be the most action my vajayjay has had in a long time :ohno02: :rolleyes:

Well that was very uncomfortable and downright painful so much so the nurse abandoned the attempt! Due to the peculiarities of my anatomy I need a particular size of speculum and they didn't have one in stock. Normally this nurse is in and out (if you'll pardon the expression) in seconds and I don't feel a thing but also, apparently, the menopause can make a difference to "comfort" and elasticity levels. She has rescheduled another in September to give me time to get over this one! She was mortified that she'd caused me pain but I assured her I did not hold it against her. What we women have to endure!

I can't believe Rolf Harris has been found guilty on all 12 counts of indecent assault. I wonder if the compassion he showed for the animals on Animal Hospital was for real?

The compassion for animals was probably very real. People who do what he has been found guilty of doing are very good at putting it in a separate box in their minds and kidding themselves it is not really happening. I have had the displeasure of meeting one or two such, and their capacity for self-deception is astounding.

I am the luckiest squirrel in all of squirrel land

in Sri Lanka there is a sea plane service , very very expensive and I could dream of every going on it , over the weekend they had a flash sale promotion the idea was a random time they would offer 8 seats at 1 dollar each way ,

the catch was you had no idea when or on what route and so you have to go to the site and try a number of options to see if the flights were there

I decided to give it a go and yesterday I blummin well found them and booked Mark and I a return flight that would normally cost 700 dollars for just 8 dollars , not only that we were the first to find the flights and got a mention on their Facebook page which make me squeal even louder

so tomorrow morning we are doing this

things like this never happen to me and I am so so so excited

• Like 1

Hell no........... smear tests i refuse now, the first few i had were fine, then the crap nurse at the practice got hold of me, i was screaming in pain ( i am pretty tough) and she was telling me to be quiet!! then she said i may have to have it done again as there was blood in the sample, with all the other crap going on with me i will take my chances.

Yantan, you are a scream

Gooster well done on the parking errr not sure what to make of your nickname Lol

been to hospital today, i have to go and have biopsies taken...oh deep joy more scars, saw my consultant who is leaving and he says if i am not happy i can go to his new hospital as a patient and he will happily see me, i am proper chuffed with that, he was quite choked when i gave him his good luck card, apparently it has been a pleasure to treat me and he likes my uniqueness Lol