UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muttering

merledogs

Yantan, i have scooby doo stickers on mine Lol, i also have house number on the top and front, i have then etched round the numbers and on the front and lid of the bin i have etched the whole address on the bin Lol.... i am a bit obsessed

Jazz, hope albert is o.k, i never thought i would have to give my dog mouth to mouth and CPR but i am glad i knew how too

ran into a lad who i haven't seen since i was a youngster, had a real nice chat whilst walking back with kota....who was sopping wet as i threw her in the river to cool down, she now has a paddling pool set up and is not keen so that was a waste of water and time!

Flight delayed, hopefully only 30mins as Ben is taking me out for dinner to celebrate. Wanna go home 😢

That must have been worrying Jazz. Glad it tuned out well.

Maybe they wanted a pretty bin Yantan?!

xxx

Glad you got home eventually Mary - enjoy your birthday meal out :flowers:

You might have lost your appetite due to the infection Suzeanna - not a nice way to lose weight, but it can come in handy sometimes to help shift those stubborn pounds!

Got a voicemail message today telling me that Ana was ready to collect. However since I was in work, there was bugger all I could do about it. Am hoping to go after work tomorrow and be reunited with my girl! I am going to miss Alan though, he has been a good replacement. I also kinda like walking over to a brand new expensive car and driving it :laugh: :rolleyes: However since we are in for a nice weekend of weather, Alan can go back and I'll have my beautiful convertible back! :laugh:

Happy Birthday Murtle :flowers: I hope you had a great day.

Glad to hear Ana is fixed :)

Enjoy your morning with Evie :flowers:

I need to stop losing weight - things have been a bit stressful and I'm down as low as I'd like to be. Need to do a meal plan for the week so I make sure I actually have food in the house to eat when I get hungry. Logan's also looking a bit skinny as his exercise has increased recently, so need to up his rations too. He's a pain in the arse to feed, as he doesn't tolerate normal kibble well, but when I feed him grain-free kibble it makes his dog aggression worse. Would love to get him back on raw but need a freezer to store it in and our old one broke.

Thank you ladies.

Hope Evie is keeping you entertains Yantan xx

Naughty Sophie, must look after yourself...nag nag nag!!!

Had a nice meal last night, made nicer by the fact Ben got a few of my friends out to celebrate too, and one of them baked me a lactose free cake :-). I haven't celebrated my birthday with friends for years so it was a lovely surprise!!

Glad you had a nice time murtle

Sophie, look on freecycle for a freezer..as long as you can collect

Gooster....so glad Ana is mended...... looks like you are getting her back t the right time weather wisw

waiting for a delivery and am going to have to answer the door displaying my spray tan..... the guide bronzer is quite dark, not a good look lol