UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muttering

merledogs

Back pain mystery solved Aunty Flo has arrived for a 3 month overdue visit and brought the backache with her though nowhere near as bad thankfully *sigh* so thats the menopause clock reset to zero then :mecry:

I hate to tell you this Snow but mine has been reset many, many, MANY times over the last 4 years. I can go for months and then bam! Oh she's here again :( I know we aren't all the same and hopefully you won't go down the same road but nonetheless I thought I should forewarn you.

Hope you get your tyres fitted without problem Sophie.

Evie left about a quarter of an hour ago and was insisting that I went with her. She put her hand up to hold mine and dragged me out to the garden so I walked her to the gate alongside her mummy. I let her hand go when we got there and she started whingeing so I took her hand again and walked her over to her mummy's car but even then she wanted me to get in. Well it was nice to get that confirmation that she enjoys her time with us. We had a lovely game (several games actually!) of "Where Has Eve Gone" where I walk around saying "has anyone seen Evie, where has she gone, oh no I've lost her, what am I going to tell her mummy and daddy" and she follows me and the whole thing causes her to giggle muchly. I am knackered now though what with running around with her and carrying her. I'm off for a quiet sit.

Edited by Yantan
  • Like 1

Awww Yantan, that is lovely that evie enjoys her time with you... get a cup of tea and stick your feet up!

had my blood test and came home... my dad is on half day today and i asked had the dog had a walk...no was the reply!!!! i have put kota on a home diet, i am struggling to get her to eat anything at all, we have tried raw and she will eat for a couple of days and stop, dry dog food is a no go, the only way she will eat it is if you use it as treats so i have bit the bullet, just cooked her pasta, carrots, cabbage gave her some apple in it and gave her cooked beef mince and she has scoffed the bloody lot, luckily i still had my seaweed supplement and the sf50 supplement from when diesel and laney were on a home cooked diet. will be interesting to see if she will eat it again tomorrow