UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fab Finagling

merledogs

oh how lovely Murtle

jazz, glad your stuff has arrived.... i never bother stalking my deliveries

stil no cheque for diesels treatment so another call to vets now, there customer care lady is worth her weight in gold, she has scanned copies of the paperwork over so hopefully that will be it now

• Like 1

hahaha gimp masks!!!!

how the heck can i lose my dog whistle, i had it the other day and i have gone through the pockets of my jackets and trousers..... nothing and i haven't taken it out of the house since, ordered 3 more,as i had kota off the lead for about 2 mins...brave as i was on my own and she has never been off lead before, the squeaky didn't work and i prefer the whistle with her... got a real good deal, 3 acme whistles for under £8 inc delivery! just need to get lanyards for them now. her harness has rubbed her leg raw bless her, wouldn't mind but it is fleece lined so supposed to prevent that kind of thing

I wasn't on that table. I was on a sensible (aka boring) table that actually discussed eyes and contact lenses. Even though it was obvious what we would have done with the patient from the first look at the record card. I am not sure gimp masks would have been on the first list of conversation topics, but anything would have been more interesting than going round in circles over the same record card :laugh: :rolleyes:

ow, bet that hurt Jazz

Gooster, you should have done something terribly outrageous Lol, can't stand being stuck doing boring stuff with boring people

my dad has his interview today, i do hope he does o.k. vet tonight with kota, pre spay check, this means another trip on the bus with her whinging

Thanks Murtle, he went off looking very very smart in his jeff banks made to measure suit shirt and tie with nice shiny shoes...... he looked that smart that one of the lads at the office called my mum at her office to let her know how smart he looked Lol. He refused to wear his shirt that needs cufflinks though, i spent my time keeping the dogs away from him. i feel a bit bad for him really as he had retired but he drove me mad so i made him go back to work and he hasn't really enjoyed the job for the past 6 months or so