UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

Good luck Alex - I hope it gets handled appropriately :flowers:

My new phone has arrived - I'm going to take proper care of this one - have a case and screen protector on their way. My pockets end up so filled with sand from agility (not sure how, but the sand gets everywhere), that my old phone was horribly scratched up.

For Amy - plan B as there had already been one gazebo wrecked when we started to set up!

ddn_zpsbc71ea22.jpg

How is Ted getting on at home?

Ted is improving with each day - he can do stairs most of the time now. If he tries to do anything too quickly, his legs get all confused and he stumbles, but overall he is progressing nicely now he is home :flowers:

Hope all those with car woes are on the way to getting them mended :)

Hope the meeting goes ok Alex :flowers:

• Like 1

Look who I had in the garden and house a little while ago :wub_anim:

20130626_141727-4.jpg

This is Remi and she belongs to one of the builders who had just called in to tank the spaces where the new sockets are going in. As Archie is out with the DW I told him to let her have a run round in the garden and house rather than sit in the van. She was a little wary of me but soon came around when treats were offered. He's had her from a pup, she's 4 now and he adores her and she him :)

• Like 5

Good Luck Merledogs, just remember, you have done nothing wrong, had a work colleague spoken to me that way he would have ended up with a fat lip and i dread to think what the lads would have done to them

Gooster, glad Ted is doing well

Jazz, glad your car is a good one

Owl, hope you get your car sorted soon

Yantan what a pretty little dog..... i am a sucker for staffies Lol

i have been reading but not keeping up too well so sorry to all those i have missed..... i am a bit distracted at the moment

i am o.k thanks Jacobean, something on my mind. entirely my own making and hopefully i will sort it out soon.... if i do i will spill the beans.

Our vets receptionist was saying how today had dragged on as well......... i did point out it was nearly friday!!!!!!

we have had a beautiful day today, glorious sunshine, i think is going to rain tomorrow though.....boo

Remi is beautiful :wub:

Meeting got pushed back so don't know if it even happened as I finished for the day and it hadn't started yet. May have more news tomorrow.

Made a boo boo (a massive one) today :( I was talking to a supplier on the phone who had cocked up several times. Put the phone down sent an email and then colleague sidled over so I said to him "that bloke's a feckin imbecile". He said "who", I didn't answer but then he said the bloke's name and I nodded and then told him how he'd messed up. Only then did my colleague notice that the phone wasn't hung up properly so the line was still open. Cringe! I spoke to the bloke later and he seemed okay but don't know whether he'd listened to the full message. I think the maximum voicemail length is 3 minutes or so, and I can't remember how long it took to send the email and then speak to my colleague, so I don't know whether he's got it or not. I am hoping that he listened to the first part of the message and then deleted it otherwise I could be in deep sh*t :( My boss knows (and had a laugh about it) so if he does complain I am hoping it is only to my boss and not higher up. I feel like sh*t now not just because I could get in trouble but because the bloke must feel pretty awful hearing someone say that about him :(

all is good with me thanks Jazz, hope you can get moved...not fair all this faffing

Whoops Merledogs...... hope the bloke lets things go and hopefully he won't feel too awful...mind you he might take a look at himself and realize he has been making mistakes

Oooh Alex, I feel for you about that little episode. Been there, done that too I am afraid. Have a :GroupHug:

The builders are in. Fingers crossed they finally finish this week. I am missing Wimbledon with not having the TV connected :( I have tried following it on the radio but it's not the same.

Oooh Alex, I feel for you about that little episode. Been there, done that too I am afraid. Have a :GroupHug:

The builders are in. Fingers crossed they finally finish this week. I am missing Wimbledon with not having the TV connected :( I have tried following it on the radio but it's not the same.

Is this any good?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b02zc443