UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

Thank you for the link Bracken and the reassurance from both you and Snow. Always nice to hear from other people who have been through similar things. Mum and dad went to see him yesterday, dad said he was better than he was expecting. He was trying to stand up and his back legs were shaking a bit. They reckon he'll be home next weekend. They took one of dad's t shirts down to the vets to go in his kennel, so that he could snuggle up to it. Apparently he was really pleased to see them and they spent about 20 minutes with him. Just wish I could have gone to see him as well!

I use these for Scoobs as a comparison. http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product_group.asp?dept_id=112&pg_id=296 They are easy to wash and dry in no time at all. I have a few because our little chap is incontinent.

He has wheels too for some occasions but he's a determined little beggar so is still trooping out on his walkeezee with his back legs up in the air when he can't be bothered. For some dogs even if they aren't mobile it isn't the end and Scoobs has always kept cheerful and just got on with it.

I have everything crossed that your little fella will get back on his pins.

Really hoping that Ted starts improving soon :flowers:

We're back from agility, and had a good day. Yesterday, Logan was 6th in his jumping. Today he was 6th in agility, and 1st in jumping :pinkie: It was his second grade 2 jumping win, so we need one more to move up. He worked so well for me :) And Kia did really well with the mingling - even let some strangers give her a fuss. Nearly time for dinner, then watching the Canadian Grand Prix this evening :)

• Like 2

I keep posting on my phone and then messing up the actual post!

So...I survived the weekend, not enough sleep, 20 miles run (4 laps) at 13:00, 20:00 ish 02:45 and 9am.

Brilliant event, inspiring runners competing as solo and pairs...maybe a future challenge! But for now we are complete and I am now off to watch friends belly dance in a Turkish restaurant!! xx

• Like 1

Really hoping that Ted starts improving soon :flowers:

We're back from agility, and had a good day. Yesterday, Logan was 6th in his jumping. Today he was 6th in agility, and 1st in jumping :pinkie: It was his second grade 2 jumping win, so we need one more to move up. He worked so well for me :) And Kia did really well with the mingling - even let some strangers give her a fuss. Nearly time for dinner, then watching the Canadian Grand Prix this evening :)

Woo Hoo!! Well done, which show were you at?

Moaning :tired:

Morning darlin'. Why were you up so early?

I got a phone call from the builders to say they will be here tomorrow instead of today. I kinda expected that as I know some jobs don't go to plan so they get behind but I do hope they DO start tomorrow. The novelty of living such a cramped existence has worn off! We have no telly either and we are missing Game Of Thrones. Last week's episode was supposed to be a real shocker :ohmy: I wanna see it!