UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

Best of luck Murtle

Hope things don't get too bad Jazz

Oh this weather is so lovely. Have cleared huge bed in garden so can put some plants out. I bought said plants for a completely different area. Hey ho. I've been bitten on me bum by something whilst out there. It's not on is it

Good luck Murtle :)

Enjoy your evening Alex - have a beer for me :wink:

Hope your bum is feeling better soon Michelle :)

Still no more progress from Ted, it has been 8 days since surgery now and he hasn't improved :mecry: Tom reckons it's going to be another couple of weeks. I don't even want to know how much the bill is so far :( I am starting to get really down now, there are a few things getting me down at the moment, so this is just an extra stress that I don't need :(

We went out at 5.15 and had a lovely road walk, just got back now. Only a few cars and Wispa sat nicely each time and didn't bark at them. Maybe this is the way forward, early walks with training then getting later and later so she gets gradually used to more traffic. Certainly better for my nerves.

Still no car, they have corrected a few faults but engine still misfiring as soon as they road test it. Going over to see mum by bus today.

Yay, video now working. Thanks Sandra. I always enjoy agility vids, especially with your dogs :wub:

Another scorchio here today too Alex. I've propped the doors open to the garden so Archie can come and go as he likes. At the moment he is lying out there on his sheepskin rug enjoying the warmth. We don't get the sun on the garden until the afternoon and even then there is still plenty of shade so it's ideal for him - and me!

The plumbers came yesterday and took the gas fire, hearth and surround out as well as taking the radiator of the wall and bent the pipe work up and out of the way of the builders. I had hoped my nephew could have done the work and I could just bung him a few quid but he's still under supervision on gas work so his firm had to turn out to make it all lawful. He's fully qualified in all other plumbing aspects - just our luck that we needed something involving the gas :rolleyes:

You have my sympathies Marion. Hope work is done as quickly and cleanly as poss.

Bloke came back on Wednesday night to finish off boiler bits and bobs. Kitchen fitter still has to come back and fit an RCD kit for the electrics. But at least now I can start piecing my house back together again. Have done loads in the garden but still so much to do. It's boiling here and wonderful Everything is so much easier in this weather

Hope it goes ok Jazz. Sorry I was snoring when I was sposed to be thinking of you

Sorry car still out of action Owl