UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ornery Oration

merledogs

ooooooooooooooo big bang theory is fabby!!!!!! i am the only one who like and "gets" it in our house, i love it when i get the house to myself as i get to watch that and hollyoaks!

glad the job is going well Merledogs

yantan, sorry to hear about your hand but very pleased your "guest" has fecked off!!

Claz, hope you have a nice holiday and you don't have to spend to much time chasing dog hair..... i was having a think about your dilema with regard the toilet issues and your recovery from surgery..... i have no idea how big your dogs are but maybe you could litter train them, i know it is far from ideal or even puppy pads..... i used hooman incontinence pads with my dogs when they were pups, they tend to be a bit tougher and last a bit longer, some are even washable

been and got my eyebrows threaded today... my mum says they are severe!!!

wondering if Houndzrus won her cake competition

Edited by griff

Glad the job is going well Alex

Hugs to all who need them, I 've forgotten who's said what!

I love big bang too, so clever

wondering if Houndzrus won her cake competition

Funny you should ask that...........

P1050010_zpsb51d97d8.jpg

There were lots of great cakes brought in, so many different styles too.

• Like 2

Well done on winning comp. Hope you raised lots

Martyn watches Big Bang. I catch bits of it.

Pleased the job is going well Alex.

Sorry you've hurt your hand Marion

You're brave having your eyebrows done Griff.

Outlaws are coming to stay with us in November. Looking forward to that.

We've just got in from Hydro. Scoobs is bright as a button and full of himself giving cheek to everyone lol. He's getting fit on it

Edited by Jacobean

Poor old cav we went tracking last week was found dead of natural causes near the area we pinpointed. His time was probably up anyway, he was 15 and getting very confused, but I'm sad that we couldn't get him home for his last days. The man who found him said he was just lying there, and hadn't been there 2 days ago, so must have gone since then. But the owners were relieved to have his body back, rather than just vanishing. We did get the right area, but there was a lot of scrub he would have been hiding in when we were there, places he could go where we couldn't, and he had left such a labyrinth of scent in his confused wanderings that you couldn't tell whether he was coming or going.

Marge, you are the official Refuge scary cake lady and baker of horror. WTG!

So sad about the little cav :(

Well done for winning the cake comp - that was one super scary cake!

Did anyone watch Rolf's Animal Clinic on channel 5 tonight? They were filming it when Blue was over there - eagerly watched out for him in the background, but no sign of him tonight.