UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Info And Advice Sought From Knowledgeable Fugees Please

owl

I know this may sound harsh..but maybe it would be a good thing if someone did turn on her physically and give her a hiding..not to the extent of broken bones, obviously.... because then she would qualify as someone in physical danger! It seems incredible that one person can have a whole estate in fear...

Light has appeared at the end of the tunnel, the birds are safe, doglet doesn't appear to be pregnant, housing officer has got involved, a case worker has appeared and M is definitely moving, apparently back into council housing but not on the estate she is leaving.

My friend saw M today, who was quite low and non-aggressive. There is now no furniture in the old house except a single mattress on the floor and a chair. I didn't think those removals men would come back after all the fuss and drama, but they came and took the pieces of furniture which M had refused to let them unload. The guy who is the bird enthusiast has got the poorly birds. It seems he did a deal to shuffle the furniture back to the new house in return for the birds, bless him. What a hero :cheer:

Doglet no longer has swollen teats and plumpness, we suspect it was hormonal or maybe a phantom. Definitely hasn't had pups, my friend inspected her. I hope we can get her to vet for spay in a couple of months. There were 7 kittens running around outside, my friend is going to try and catch them.

I hope she will behave a bit better with new neighbours. And if she doesn't, I hope they will make a stand, call the police if she breaks the law, and give the council merry hell if she is an impossible neighbour.

Things have gone very nasty but this time not M's fault. We had intended to catch kittens in small batches, but vile woman who also lives on the estate decided to bring her new and very aggressive staffy into M's garden when she thought M wasn't there, to kill as many cats as possible. Bigger cats scarpered but some kittens have been killed. We have one body but think others may be in bushes. The police have given M what she calls a crime number but I suspect is an incident number but have not attended. RSPCA are willing to look into it but not to help home any of the kittens.We caught 5 this evening and they are crated in M's kitchen. We are going back for 9 tomorrow to chase up police and RSPCA and try to catch more kittens. But no idea what to do with them, everywhere full, RSPCA says the CPL should take them, CPL say no chance and it's the RSPCA's job.

I have had to cancel tracking tomorrow, my friend has had to cancel her holiday, we are sending out calls for help locally but no joy.

The woman set her dog on to the cats with her 4 yr old son watching, and in front of neighbour's children who were distraught.

Edited by owl