UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Info And Advice Sought From Knowledgeable Fugees Please

owl

Personally, if I were your friend I'd be trying to get myself into a different area..what with M and the vile woman with the vicious dog, it doesn't exactly sound a pleasant place to live. :unsure: We live on the edge of an estate which is mixed council and private, but although there are some known drug users around we are pretty lucky in not having much trouble..the one very weird woman who used to live opposite us has relocated to a couple of roads up and is now driving some other poor soul mad. I wish I could say I'd help and take a kitten but Dylan loathes cats...it wouldn't have a very long life I'm afraid!

My friend likes her house and most people on the estate are ok. M is being moved anyway, and the woman with the dog now has the attention of the community police officer.

The only other problem people on the estate were running an illegal immigration racket and were all arrested a couple of weeks ago.

I must say it all makes me appreciate my wasp-tongued neighbour "Hyacinth" who, obnoxious though she can be, isn't breaking the law or hoarding cats.

My friend and I have seen the new housing officer today. He is great! He is going to get M rehoused. He is collecting all her past history re housing and also see the police. And he has asked for a referral for her to mental health services. Apparently he can get this done though it has been difficult to sort out the red tape. He agrees that she is in desperate need of psychiatric support and that it should not just be left to the people in her community to cope with her behaviour.

Edited by owl
  • Like 2

All cats in rescue are doing fine. There were several young females who we hoped weren't pregnant as still very young themselves. They have now been spayed, and they were all in the early stages of pregnancy. If they and the kittens had survived the birth the vet reckons they would have had 20 kittens between them. Whew! Glad we got those.

Housing officer says he will get us more traps if we need them. We love him :luvlove:

• Like 1

All cats in rescue are doing fine. There were several young females who we hoped weren't pregnant as still very young themselves. They have now been spayed, and they were all in the early stages of pregnancy. If they and the kittens had survived the birth the vet reckons they would have had 20 kittens between them. Whew! Glad we got those.

Housing officer says he will get us more traps if we need them. We love him :luvlove:

It is good that everybody is working together now.