UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August's Audacious Ambles

merledogs

Talking of cars..our elderly micra (V reg) is looking somewhat tatty, rust appearing here and there (and there, and there, and...) so I looked online and found this site..Hippymotors.co.uk. They have some fabulous designs, I can see our car having a "pimp my ride" session! The neighbours will stare, but let em :D

• Like 1

just done a homecheck for another rescue.the lady has fence panels broken and missing. thought it might be a problem she says. why not tell the rescue on the phone and not waste my time! ggrrrrr

she hadnt seen that the dog she wants cant go with other dogs, and didnt know what breed it was! yes, she has seen a picture and read the write up!

• Like 1

oooooooooooooooooooooooo Suzeanna, i bet your car would look fabulous!!!!! that mini is lush!!!!

Jazz, sometimes people can be so stupid, is she intending on getting her fence fixed so she can have the dog or is that a bit much of an effort for her??

oh well that is something i suppose!!!! although she could have explained and saved you the trip until the fence was installed.

showed the marks on the bumper to my dad who alleges he can't see them, there are gouges and it looks like someone has touched them in with a paint stick... give it a week and he will be moaning Lol.

terrible about that body being found in that missing girls nans house, it must be her...... what a waste of a young life

Good morning!!

It wasn't me........

Back to work then - don't know what I would've done with 148 million anyway .................ha ha!!

Have a lovely day everybody and enjoy the beautiful weather. At least you are not repaiting the flat roof in the rain Merledogs!

• Like 1

I have taken four days off from my weekday job to cover for a girl taking leave from the activity centre and I am having such fun!! I'm in the reception and the place is buzzing with people and the phone never stops ringing. Love it to bits, although the pay isn't as good as the elf service and the hours are long but the extra money will go towards a holiday next year.

Glad you enjoyed it

Had a nice surprise earlier, a knock at the door and twas my daughter, bringing two of the glazed fruit tartlets from Morrisons! The dogs were pleased to see her too, as she gave them the kiwi fruit off hers.

I didn't take a tablet last night or this morning and guess what? No pains....so it rather looks as if they are the culprits.

Good result on both counts

just done a homecheck for another rescue.the lady has fence panels broken and missing. thought it might be a problem she says. why not tell the rescue on the phone and not waste my time! ggrrrrr

she hadnt seen that the dog she wants cant go with other dogs, and didnt know what breed it was! yes, she has seen a picture and read the write up!

What an idiot!

Take care on the roof Alex!

Would have loved to see pics of oompah loompha Griff!

I'm off to the hairdressers soon, but have been up for hours getting jobs done it gets too hot, though it isn't sunny here, very overcast.

I hope you get the roof sorted with the minimum of fuss Alex so you can relax for the rest of the weekend.

I slept really badly last night as the old joints were playing up. About 15 minutes after I got to sleep for the first time (2.15am ish) Archie woke me up barking! I got up because you never know - it might have been someone up to nefarious doings but from the way he put his nose down and ran back and forth in the garden it was pretty obvious he'd been alerted to a cat or cats invading his territory.

Seems to be another nice day here :)

don't worry Loo, we would have helped you spend your 148 million!!!!!

Merledogs good luck with the roof....... be careful!!!!!

Jazz, have a nice day..... i have a secret passion for Lidls.... there and aldi

Houndzrus, enjoy the hairdressers and you are right, it is overcast but very close

Yantan, hope your joints settle down and you get a good nights sleep tonight to make up for things

my weekend has got off to a fab start!!!!!! DWP have reduced my payments by £40 a week, i have no idea how the heck i am going to pay for my taxi fares to the hospital, doctors and for blood tests, i am fighting for my life and now i need to worry about money on top..... it is too much!