UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August's Audacious Ambles

merledogs

Aww griff that's so nice :flowers:

Bradley Wiggins won gold as well :pinkie: In yer face those who rode negatively to stop Cav winning the road race.

RMGrump: I ran out of Arden Grange so bought the dogs some Autarky. They have obviously changed the formula because it looks minging, plus has given all my dogs runny poo and they don't even like the taste. I've ordered some CSJ stuff to see if they still like that cos I'm gonna have to cut costs if I haven't got a job.

RMF : I have a meeting with my boss tomorrow morning. I actually haven't spoken to him for a week, since the meeting when the announcement was made. How spineless is that? Will see how tomorrow goes - I have a sneaky feeling he may send me home on gardening leave and if he does then I've cleared my desk out in preparation.

Too right Jazz

That's lovely of your vets practice Griff

Thanks for the info Marion

Good luck for tomorrow Alex

Hmmm, had a right day of it today, everyone I was assisting was lying to me big time. And then a neighbour of one of my vulnerable tenants had a go at me, shouting in the street, all because I wouldn't tell her confidential info. She's going to "take it further". Good luck with that, I can't get into trouble for NOT giving out confidential information.

Ah well, home now. Gave the dogs a shoulder massage and got enough fur off Jack to make a small dog! :)

Edited by houndzrus

Awwww Houndzrus, people can be such s*ds sometimes, your job is hard enough without them adding to things.

Merledogs good luck for tomorrow....... don't suppose you can tell him what you think of him can you?

i am fuller than a very full thing.... my mum made me dinner and i had a plate of chips, beetroot and pickled onions....... i swear i am going to pop Lol

• Like 1

Good luck for tomorrow Alex...I hope your boss at least thanks you for all the work you've done, and gives you a good reason why there is no longer a place for you.

Didn't go to the Bakewell Show, I keep feeling really dizzy and cold, and my OH says when I do I go absolutely chalky white....there aren't many places to sit down so didn't want to risk it. We went to Meadowhell instead, drooled over all the lovely high heeled shoes that I can't wear any more cos my knee does weird things if I try (shame, as OH loves ladies in high heels!), had lunch in La Tasca (tapas restaurant), and only had a couple of funny turns, luckily both in places where I could sit down. Everywhere has sales on, shame I didn't win the euro last night. Still, it didn't go, there's always Friday!

Speaking of the euro, did you see a lad who carried the torch and fell because his artificial leg let him down, has been given the money for a superduper one by the Scottish couple who won around 160m a while ago? Bet he's thrilled!

• Like 2

Morning.

Marge I'll bloody murder you! LOL

Suzeanna I heard on the news yesterday about the lottery winners buying that young lad a new artificial leg. That's the sort of thing that would give me great pleasure to do if ever I came into money. That and helping out various animal rescues. Re: the heels. Couldn't you wear them whilst you are at home sitting down and then your OH could still admire you in them? And you can sit and admire the shoes! I'm sorry you didn't get to the show. When I am feeling unwell the colour drains from me too and apparently my lips often go blue. I have given Ruby a few frights as she's thought I was having a heart attack.

Yesterday the dog walker brought her nanna with her - what a lovely lady. She said she'd heard so much about Archie she just had to come and meet him. I don't know if I've mentioned Cara, the DW, is pregnant but anyway her nanna is so excited about having a her first great grandchild, it was lovely to see.

And I now need to go and shower and get dressed. I usually do this before coming down but I needed painkillers this morning so came down first and an hour-and-a-half later I am still bumming around in my PJ's.

Good luck this morning Alex :bighug:

This buying a house lark is some kind of universal plan to drive people nuts - and its working :wacko: whyowhyowhy does everything have to be so ruddy complicated? Honestly no one can explain to me and my brother why the feck this cannot be done as a very straightforward transaction like selling a car, he wants to sell his share of the bungalow, I wanna buy it, I have a mortgage offer so have the funds, easy peasey - not so when 2 solicitirs get involved oooohhh no then they are "looking after our interests" arrrggggggggg

morning all xxx

I got money together to buy a new dishwasher, but rubys ill, so the vets will be having my savings later. I know shes insured, but after the excess and 10% of the bill when she will need to be knocked out ...bye bye money

Snow...they say that when solicitors get involved in a divorce case, the costs to the couple soar, and I can imagine it's much the same with this sort of thing. If you interpret "looking after your interests" as really meaning "making ourselves as much money as possible" you'll probably be right! I hope it doesn't drag on for too long.

Jazz...have you ever considered goldfish? Pet rocks? :D