UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jubilee Japes

merledogs

Evening

What a day! Something has to give with bosses as one of them is being downright nasty and we're all suffering the back lash of it. She keeps telling me she can't stand it any more and wants to leave. Hope something happens for her very quickly because everyone is running out of patience and all of our work is being affected.

Come on kip show yourself so you can go home for snuggles.

Hugs Marion.

Josh is very cute. I've had 2 yorkies in my time.

Marge, if you have same as me .... click on contacts and then Add Contacts. A box will appear and you can add them there with one of the pieces of information, Once they are added (I don't know if they need to accept it...) they should appear in the contacts list on the main screen, if you click their name it gives you the choice to call them.

Thank you Mary, I'm even worse than you, because I hadn't even downloaded Skype, only registered! :blush02:

Tomorrow is a sad anniversary. To cheer myself up I have ordered a norty cake.

Sorry about the anniversary, but hope you enjoy the cake

Evening

What a day! Something has to give with bosses as one of them is being downright nasty and we're all suffering the back lash of it. She keeps telling me she can't stand it any more and wants to leave. Hope something happens for her very quickly because everyone is running out of patience and all of our work is being affected.

How annoying!

SHOW YOURSELF KIP!!!!!! There, that should help. Fingers crossed.

I have made eton mess with strawberries, meringue and fat free greek yogurt. it was delicious. :D

Ooooh yes please

I might actually get my car back tomorrow. Martyn has been borrowing it while his has been off the road but it's going in for repair tomorrow. He's giving me a lift into work in the morning in my car as he's got the day off.

Edited by Jacobean

Hi everyone, not been around for ages due to dead computer! Hope you're all ok but i'll have a good read back to catch up. Was up mega early today as last night my mare Annie was ill but thankfully seems fine now. After that i took Izzie to the beach and she was charging in and out of sea then i discovered a seal was watching us and following us. I was very excited, never had that before!!

Well done on catching the lost horse Owl, hope Kip is home soon.

Hope the cake cheers you up Yantan!

Glad your mare is better now, collies...

My OH's work are useless..people were going to be told last week who will be made redundant, then they got emails saying it would be between yesterday and Monday, today another mail saying by next Wednesday! We'll be on holiday by then, so he'll have to go for two weeks not knowing if he's got a job to go back to. Not going to make for a relaxing time :unsure:

I am stuffing myself with cakey goodness and remembering all the good times I had with Georgie Porgie. It's a year today since he left for the Bridge.

It's funny but Archie has taken on some of his characteristics and funny little ways - like when we were going out George would always run to the cat dishes then latterly Archie's dish and pinch a little bit of food. Archie has, for the last few months, started running to his dish and eating a few biscuits after being called to get his harness on. He never did this when George was here.

Another one is that he's started wiping his chops up and down the sofa when he's had something particularly tasty just as George used to do. Archie always, since he was 10weeks old, yipped at the door to be out for a wee. Now he stands there looking at the door, looking back at whoever is closest and makes not one noise - again this was the way George used to let us know he wanted out.

The strangest thing is that Archie has become as greedy for treats as Georgie was (he was a real old glutton, bless him) Archie has never, ever been food orientated and would often decline a treat when I was doling them out. Now he's constantly sitting in front of him me doing the George glare, sending out "feed me" thoughts or running thro to stand in front of the treat cupboard in just the same way his big bro used to do. Maybe he's channelling George? :ph34r:

• Like 2

Would not surprise me at all, Yantan. Wonder if Archie's newly discovered sociability is anything to do with getting a nice vibe through from George. Am thinking of you today. I did like George, and I like Archie too.

Suzeanna, your OH's bosses are disgusting, the way they are treating people. They should at least allow employees being made redundant the chance to know what is going on asap so they can plan ahead.

Hi greys mum and collies r best :)

There is a drip from the boiler upstairs, plumber can't come until Mon eve so am on bucket duty. Good thing I didn't stay away any longer.

Does anybody know where our summer is, cos it ain't here?

I have just lit the stove as I am getting cold.

Last week my husband put the fleece lining back in his coat.

At least we have dry weather. It must be heartrending to see your house flooded and your possessions ruined.

Blackmagic the summer isn't in hiding here. I went for my prescription this morning and found my teeth were chattering with the cold as I walked into the chemists. I'm wearing layers of clothes and have so far resisted putting the heating on but I think it'll be going on this evening.

Ruby finishes early on a Friday so she has taken Archie up Walla Crag. She's doing the 3 Peaks in a couple of weeks - but was disappointed to find that she couldn't take Archie along. Mind you I think 26 miles might have been too much for him - 26 miles to Ruby could mean easily double that to The Archibald and at 9 I don't want him overdoing things.

He's going to see the vet on Monday as he has a funny little growth on his gum. Fingers crossed it's nothing to worry about.

Owl I hope the bucket takes ages to fill up so you are not having to run up and down too much!

Evening. Got off early as man boss went home but have brought some work home with me in the hope I can get it done if I can concentrate on the damn thing.

Fergus had a growth on his gum a bit ago, was removed and nothing to worry about. Hope it's the same for Archie.

Sorry you've sprung a leak Phebe. Hope it's a tiddly one.

Suzeanna it's disgusting. Martyn is still waiting to hear what's happening to him. Since the some of you are being made redundant and finding out he wasn't which took a few months. Now a company is buying part of them out and no-one knows what's going to happen. We're not thinking about it too much. Got so much on with family I've shoved myself in a bubble and everything is going over my head.

It has absolutely thrown it down with rain today and is quite chilly. Yes I know I'm not alone lol.