UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jubilee Japes

merledogs

Thank you, that has made me smile. I am going to put a rocket up OH's nether regions in the hope that we can sort this place out and move. It really drains me to think that some one would really complain about that...oh and the garden table, it appears that the chairs are fine...

Sorry I didn't mean to just come on and grumble just so ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH....

The idiots here think it's fine to dump all the grass clippings on the edge of the woods (which are in the grounds) and are then really surprised that we have 6ft high nettles! Muppets I tell you, Muppets...sorry Muppets...

Edited by murtle

How can someone complain about a composter???? Idiots

Hope your virgin man (oxymoron!) behaved himself Jazz. Pepsi is gorgeous. How are you coping with 5 of them?

Really wish I could foster. I have the time and the space but unfortunately Kai is not obliging in that department at the moment. He is such a good boy in so many other ways but has become too protective of his "pack" recently. Not sure what's changed but he won't even let friends' dogs visit. He's brilliant when we're out and I've stopped him reacting to the local gobby dogs - of which there are many - even when they run up to us offlead. But any coming into our house or garden is a big problem - he'd genuinely kill them. Really don't know what's changed or what the trigger was :-(

We have lots of chaffinches and other little birds coming in to the garden since we put up the bird feeder and loads of fat balls on the trees. Has been lovely watching them feed and fly around the garden. Unfortunately this has encouraged sparrowhawks to lie in wait and divebomb them :ohmy: Luckily they've been able to escape anytime I've been watching. Don't think I'm ready for nature at it's cruellest - even though I know it happens.

Glad the new job and going freelance is working out Jane.

Eve Kai sounds like my Archie :rolleyes_anim:

Talking of Archie - he's had a busy morning making cheesy biskwits for his friends and friends of friends. He's packed up boxes for Sadie, Rosie, Misty, Lucy, Bowder and Sam. He nearly forgot to leave some for himself and had to go back and pinch some from the aforementioned boxes . He's rather hoping his friends and friends of friends don't mention his biccies to anyone else because he's worked his little paws to the bone today and he's starting to feel tied to the kitchen and he's got other things to do.

Poor little chap. Working so hard for his chums

Mad busy day today. Was over before I knew it.

Scoobs worked hard tonight and got 2 chews off the nice chap. He has now taken to howling when being dried as he hasn't got the patience to wait for the treats.

Sorry people are being so small minded Murtle

hi folks, yes we are after Kip who is only 4, blind from birth & a very active dog. Weather in Northumberland is brill, we have been v lucky. Couple of sightings of Kip before we arrived but he is in a huge area of dunes & fields. Wispa has shown us the end points of his range & his fave places. We return home tomorrow for a few days rest but hope some bloodhounds who were here before can take over at the weekend.

Well done Amy with OC fund raising.

I asked the ppl here if Northumberland is always hot & sunny like this & they laffed much.

On mobile so havent caught up with thread but thanks for all good wishes x owl & Wispa