UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Numb Nuts

merledogs

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jazz yes you will get used to the varifocals. I hated mine at first and it took some time until I did get used to them. Good luck with the MRI. I put MFI at first and kept looking at it thinking that's not right rolleyes.gif

Steph I get similarly overwhelmed by piles of laundry laugh.gif

Mine too but the floor holds sooooooooooooooo much more rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Snap!! I've delegated my washing to my OH because it wasn't going anywhere with me doing it!

I instead attempted to get my art work together for a stall I'm doing but it's all gone wrong so I've opted for sulking instead :rolleyes:

Mums really bad, shes had no sleep I've had an hour at most, in 24 hours all I have been able to coax her to eat is 2 spoonfuls of custard, the inside of 1 mini (cocktail size) cornish pasty (no pastry) and the custard from a small egg custard tart (again no pastry) - all of which she has brought back within minutes. The consultant says it cant be the chemo as there should be none left in her system by now, he gave her the same anti sickness meds as she had last week which she said made things worse - he said shes unlikely to be allergic to them and to take them, which she did and less than 1 min later she was violently ill. He said if she hadnt improved within 24 hrs she needs to go back in - but if I cant get her to keep even fluids down I may have to call someone out as this is not right.

Snow, we gave my Father complan / build up drinks after his treatments. If he was struggling to keep them down we would use ice chips to keep him hydrated. He also said that ginger tea / biscuits helped him with nausea and sickness. I do hope your Mum feels better soon x

Huge :GroupHug: Snow. Hope you get something sorted for your mum

Good luck with the X-ray Marion :GroupHug:

Good luck with the scan Jazz :GroupHug:

That doesn't sound normal San but is Tia normally slow to come round from anaesthetic? :GroupHug:

Hope you get your stall sorted Steph

Don't know where this week has gone and am shattered.

Just got back from swimming with Charlie! Had a good time, the hydrotherapist was brilliant with him. She said we can bring ted next time to pootle around and get used to the surroundings. Then at the end of one of charlie's session, Ted can have a little swim for free!!