UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Numb Nuts

merledogs

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ello

Had the afternoon orf. Feel bushed today thanks to two very early starts. I can whistle if I think I'll be getting a lay in tomorrow morning on my day off though. Scoobs will have us all up for breakfast. He's had me really worried the last few days but seems quite a lot better today. Green Leaf tablets and all his kipping :rolleyes: must be helping him. Apparently he's done with cocking his leg though. At least he has managed to waggle it today and then put it back and march along nonchalantly still peeing. Not sure if that's all to do with the arthritis or partly to do with him maybe having lost a marble some where as well. He's on the button otherwise so not sure there. Was rather annoyed with a stoopid woman who thinks it's ok for her 2 dogs to just run up to others. I'm trying not to pick him up at the moment so that I don't cause him any pain or discomfort and I can't move him out of the way very quickly. Her dogs came from nowhere. When it was obvious I didn't want her dogs near him she said oh is SHE timid. No I said HE's not at all well at the moment. If I see her again I'll give her short shrift because I just know she'll let them do it again.

Alex hope you find something that makes your shoulder more comfortable. :GroupHug:

That really isn't on Marion. :mad: Hope the other neighbours club together and a stop is put to it soon.

Michelle my old Georgie Porgie gave up cocking his leg and would often walk along having a pizz just like Scoobs. I also had a problem with people letting their dogs run up to him and trying to bounce on him. I was so fed up of hearing the "they are friendly, they only want to play". I got more than a bit knarked on a number of occasions and let rip rolleyes.gif He was an old boy with aches and pains and just wanted to plod away and do a bit of sniffing. He was more than happy to say hello to other dogs providing they were polite and well mannered.

Give the Scoobster a very gentle Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif from me.

Danishpastry she is gorgeous :flowers: and those pictures are fabulous. Lovely to see her having her face cleaned!

Hello everyone :wavey:

Lurgy is slowly leaving so will now be off to catch up!!

(ah, I did see speak of an Osteopath - I'm another one who couldn't live without my wonderful osteopath, I've even learnt to go to him now before I can't move! Last time was me picking up a pair of jeans off a pile to put on...I can go to the gym and lift weights of 40kg and not have a problem...yet a pair of jeans floored me :wacko:

She is beautiful Anne :wub:

Alex :GroupHug:

That's very annoying Marion, perhaps some kind of device could be installed in your bin, like a jack-in-a-box, holding a note! I know if I opened a bin and some clown like thing popped out telling me to piss off I'd pretty much be traumatised for life!

:GroupHug: for Scoobs.

Nothing to report here :)

ooh hello Ann, gorgeous pics. Lovely to see you here again and congrats on baby Agnes.

would you like to do lunch at the c*** o'the north one day to catch up? We live just across the road from there now :flowers:

edit, haha it won't let me write it. Errmm Boy Chicken o' the north then LOL

Edited by DanishPastry

That's very annoying Marion, perhaps some kind of device could be installed in your bin, like a jack-in-a-box, holding a note! I know if I opened a bin and some clown like thing popped out telling me to piss off I'd pretty much be traumatised for life!

Nothing to report here :)

Steph I was thinking of something a little fiercer than a pop up device. Like wiring the bin up to the national grid. That would give the bugger a bit of a surprise wouldn't it laugh.gif