UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

Morning :tired:

Ickle wonky legs wub.gif

How can I possibly have spent £436 on diesel last month :mecry:

Flipping heck, that's some going wacko.gif

RMF : It's rained overnight and soaked the soil, which is good. It's looking brighter now, hope it stays that way until me and the dogs have hobbled round the fields. We're a tiny bit stiff after trudging through sand and sludge.

Sorted out stuff for a Table Top sale at local church (doing a stall for Oldies) :mecry: all those size 12 clothes I'm never getting back into are going finally :laugh: Off to pick up some Freecycle stuff soon then taking dogs for what I suspect will be a very windswept walk along Burnham Beach.

I have decided to clear out the front room & bedroom one bag at a time. That way it won't be such a big job. I have done some of the front room earlier so am going to do a bit in the back bedroom before I settle down to watch the grand prix.

Louise, what a cute puppy :wub:

Marge, I was awake at this morning again :rolleyes: Let Neo out for wee in the garden then went back to bed! :laugh: We have noisy birds too which wakes him up. Trouble with having a noise sensitive dog.

Alex, do you ever have a totally 'do nothing' day? Hubby is watching the F1 while I take the dogs out. :biggrin:

Had a more 'normal' day yesterday. Hubby dyed my hair, went shopping and did some cooking which I havent for a while. Going to take the dogs over the hills and then might go to the allotment for an hour before doing dinner. :biggrin: