UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

Alicia, sorry to hear about Poppy. :GroupHug:

Marge, I will have slopey cake. I am not fussy! :laugh: Jack is so cute! :wub:

Alex, have a nice chilled weekend, and no more plant buying! :laugh:

Owl, glad you have managed to purchase a new van. :flowers:

:GroupHug: for poorly dogs.. Starving is usually best policy for runny tums to start with, then scrambled egg and rice.

Hubby had prepared me a glass of wine and lemonade complete with cherries, and cocktail decorations for when I got home. 3hrs later I still haven't finished drinking it.. I am such a lightweight these days! :rolleyes:

Amy, can you look what the last photos were you downloaded? Might help you remember where you put your camera?

Edited by safneo

The asbo neighbours have started again with the noise :( I'm overly noise sensitive and I can't stand it. Even with the doors closed and telly on, I can still hear it mecry.gifI've had enough, have just submitted an online complaint to the council. If it carries on I'm going to ring the Police to see if they can send someone round there.

Would anyone like to help name this stray rabbit before he goes off to the rescue centre this weekend? I find the worst bit of fostering is having to come up with names!

He should be white not grubby yellow and if it helps his breed is a californian.

DSCN5757.jpg

DSCN5765.jpg

Owl, I think if you cut a hole in the roof rack Wispa can sightsee from the top with spot lights for tracking and all :flowers:

OMG no one is allowed to suggest that to her as she would love it :laugh: The van has solid sides so hopefully she won't get wound up and bark at traffic as much.

Karen, is that the pound bunny where you asked about the 7 day rule? At least now he can have a home with better care.

Alex with asbo neighbours :GroupHug:

Paws crossed, zico's mum, sounds like a great job.

Edited by owl

Went to look a some boarding kennels today (for when dog phobic DIL's visit!! with grandchildren). Great place, lovely people.

Best of all we got wonderful snogs and great cuddles from a pair of deerhounds. I think I'm in lurve :rolleyes: Anyone know of any good reason why I shouldn't have one ??

None ar all. If everyone had Deerhounds we wouldnt need dog trainers

Morning :tired:

West Hatch - local RSPCA rescue/wildlife centre has a vacancy for Reception Supervisor.What a fab job,it's not on their website and when I phoned today was closed so will try again Minday

How exciting, good luck flowers.gif

Would anyone like to help name this stray rabbit before he goes off to the rescue centre this weekend? I find the worst bit of fostering is having to come up with names!

He should be white not grubby yellow and if it helps his breed is a californian.

DSCN5757.jpg

Sooty wub.gif

RMF : We are having an impromptu beach visit this morning to Talacre. I think the last time we went to the beach was 2007 ohmy.gif so it's long overdue. I've been packing water bottle, bowls, towels, poo bags, camera, fleecy blanket, wipes (in case Beau poops in the car like he usually does on long journeys :sick01: ), etc. And that's just the dogs stuff rolleyes.gif

morning all

mouse was still quiet at 7.30 wwoowwwww

it was me that couldnt sleep lol so everyones fed

mouse is having her jabs today. shes so 'ard, I bet she wont notice :laugh:

she will have her official name of 'bullseye' at the vets. he will call her name, look round the corner, and see little her :laugh: :laugh:

shes lewis' dog, so hes named her, but I give them 'my' name too, so shes mouse when I call her. they all have 2 names and come to both

Morning all :flowers:

I would love a deerhound sandy so if you get one I can drool over your pics :yay:

Remember the snuffly cold i got on holiday? It was pneumonia! Have mostly recovered now thankfully :)

I have volunteered to work today ..... fabulous! Though keeping busy is good idea as it's my dads birthday today and the first 'special day' to deal with since he died.

Have a great day everyone :)

Karen, is that the pound bunny where you asked about the 7 day rule? At least now he can have a home with better care.

Yes that's him. A friend of his owner called me 8 days ago but they haven't been to pick the rabbit up. The caller told me that the rabbit was being kept outside and they weren't exactly sure which one I had, so I suspect the rabbit I have was being kept to breed rabbits for meat :mad:.

Once he is vaccinated and neutered he'll go off to a nice home with a companion.

Edited to add that I quite like the name Arnie, but it took me ages to explain to OH why is was an appropriate name!

Edited by Karen

:GroupHug: Ingipops

Have a good time Alex, sounds like you need it after having a stressful evening. :flowers:

Good luck in your noo life, bunny :wub:

Good luck with the job Lynne :flowers:

I'm off out to the allotment now, with the not so wonky cake (buttercream filling evened it up :wink: ). Lots of planting to do then mustn't forget to get two new tyres for the car. :unsure: