UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

Yes Louise, if you drain anything out of a fluid-filled cyst it tends to refill. Sometimes you can massage the fluid away, sometimes it forms a capsule which keeps refilling and you have to remove the capsule. Jazz, yes, a floating lump also may well be a cyst of this kind.

Morning. Good luck with the studying Alex, must be a nice feeling that you are very nearly there :flowers:

Thanks Jules :liebe94: I am too nervous to be feeling any relief - ask me on 25th May when I've had the result of my March exam (resit in July if failed, but at least I'll get the summer off whatever happens).

There is a flock of mad parrots living in the park by my apartment , they divebomb the TV ariels of nearby houses and squawk loudly , normally on a Saturday Morning when we all want a lay in ! if the did ASBOs for birds they would be head of the queue

There are also possums in the Park but I have yet to see them

:biglaugh: at the parrot!!

Just had my hair cut for the first time since November :blush: Am in Alderley Edge (WAG central) waiting for Ted to be ready at his groomers, so thought I'd find somewhere to do mine whilst I wait!! When they asked me if I mind who does my hair, I thought they meant do they mind if a junior stylist does it. As it happened, it ended up being done by the couture director ( :huh: ) and costing me 55 quid :rolleyes: It does look heaps better though, although he has swapped my parting onto the other side, which feels a bit weird.

I think we need pics of your new hair Jayne wink.gif

I have finished preparing stuff to take into the exam with me. Who the hell knew it would take so long? huh.gif I've not done any 'actual' studying because it's based on stuff we've studied before and there is way too much to cover again, plus I'll have my study notes, etc with me so I can reference them. Just hope the questions which come up are along the lines which we've assumed, otherwise I'm in trouble rolleyes.gif

Need a nap now :tired: