UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

bad times here. the cancer is beating my mum. she cant get out of her chair and needs constant care. a hospital bed has been delivered today for her living room. I just hope shes out of pain soon as its horrible seeing her like this

I am so sorry to read your news Alicia. :GroupHug: :GroupHug: Are the macmillan/ hospice at home involved? They were a big help for my mum.

Had an up and down time...very up for the weekend cruise to Bruges, which was wonderful..fab ship and a lovely sunny day in Bruges. Then down on Tuesday for my brother in law David's funeral, but even that had it's bright moments, his best friend read a tribute to him and included various stories which made us all laugh. They played a song which was one of David's favourites, one I hadn't heard before called One Small Star. I'd stayed fairly composed until that, but that song made it very difficult not to cry. If you haven't heard it, it's on YouTube,but be warned, it's a tear jerker.

Haven't read back, so big :GroupHug: to anyone whose family, pets or themselves who need it.

bad times here. the cancer is beating my mum. she cant get out of her chair and needs constant care. a hospital bed has been delivered today for her living room. I just hope shes out of pain soon as its horrible seeing her like this

You should have some help for her from Marie Curie/Macmillan/any other hospice at home agency. If you aren't getting it, ring up the district nurse team and make your presence felt.

Welcome back suzeanna :wavey:

they have been involved for a while, but she didnt tell them she fell upstairs and was on the floor all night. I got her a commode, and got the nurses ready to help, and she told them she didnt need them! a neighbour is there all but night time. mother cant feel her foot. shes lost weight this last week, but her legs and feet are huge

the hospital bed came today, thats in the living room

:mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

just watched a program called Essex Jungle or something like that, and this fella built a big thinggy bob for his crocodiles and I just wondered if he had to go into the enclosure daily to clear up croc poo and if they don't then what happens to it. :wacko:

just watched a program called Essex Jungle or something like that, and this fella built a big thinggy bob for his crocodiles and I just wondered if he had to go into the enclosure daily to clear up croc poo and if they don't then what happens to it. :wacko:

I think they call it a whole crock of poo