UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

Wrong place I know but its an emergency. Fiona at Lizzies barn had an arguement with a car door and has broken her hand in several places. Roi the little Cav need his op and time is running out. Can anyone help fundraise or do an auction to get Roi his major op and save this little Cavs life

We want Roi to have the life he really deserves'

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/news/want-Roi-life-really-deserves/article-3527153-detail/article.html

Edited by Trallwm farm

Poor little Roi, I hope he gets his op :(

RMF: Why does a simple DIY project always turn out to be a bigger job than you expect? My friend is here to pull out our little shower room and put a lovely new one in, and the floorboards and joist are rotten due to a leak behind the shower so now it's going to be a big production. How the toilet didn't just disappear through the floor one day is a miracle :laugh:

Wrong place I know but its an emergency. Fiona at Lizzies barn had an arguement with a car door and has broken her hand in several places. Roi the little Cav need his op and time is running out. Can anyone help fundraise or do an auction to get Roi his major op and save this little Cavs life

We want Roi to have the life he really deserves'

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/news/want-Roi-life-really-deserves/article-3527153-detail/article.html

I am pants at running auctions and fandraising but have put into the kitty the last 2 of Chi's guitars which are currently sitting at Lesley's. Sarah muckyhen kindly recovered them from a music shop in Bristol which had them for sale on commission and then went bust. Fionna has done lots for me through boarding my girls during emergencies so I would like to give something back. Lesley will be putting them up on ebay.

Evening. First time I've been able to get on here all night.

Erm will have a think re Roi. I'm not a natural fundraiser but can appeal appeal appeal if it's any help.

I did find 2 very lovely pairs of brand new shoes which you are welcome to shove in some kind of fundraiser. I've never worn them. They stil have labels on and are in the boxes as received from catalogue. I'll put a pic up. They're size 4 but not for people with wide feet.

Ok will post pics tomorrow because the camera needs charging :rolleyes: They're suedette type material. One pair a lovely pale blue colour and the other a rather gorgeous pinky with a little heel and strap that goes round your heel.

In the meantime how much do they need to raise and how can people make payment?

Poor Fionna doesn't have much luck and must be in so much pain.

The op alone is £4000. Fi started fundraising but this accident has knocked her for 6

her website for donations is http://www.lizziesbarn.co.uk

If you can email me the pics of the shoes I would be very grateful. We dont know if it will be an auction or just Ebay as time is of the essence for little Roi

Edited by Trallwm farm

Morning :flowers:

Alex, hot water with a teaspoon of honey and a dash of fresh lemon juice works for me.

Today I will be mostly in the car, springing the most beautiful old girl out of a not very nice pound. Thanks to various angels who I just can't thank enough, she now has a place in rescue and the chance of a forever home for her last few years :wub:

Size 4 shoes you say...where are the piccies!!!

It's Wednesday today which is good news, sadly I though yesterday was Thursday so I have gone back in time a little!

Hope Fionna is better soon, and the poor little poppet is able to have his operation. Is Lizzies Barn a registered charity on ebay?

Mxxx

bad times here. the cancer is beating my mum. she cant get out of her chair and needs constant care. a hospital bed has been delivered today for her living room. I just hope shes out of pain soon as its horrible seeing her like this