UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

I've been gardening and am having some scrambled eggs before I set off to do my food shopping. What I really want to do is crawl back under the duvet and not work again. I didn't realise how relaxed I'd become over the time I had off, as soon as I go back to work the anxiety/stress starts again.

Garfeeee :ohmy:

:GroupHug: San, that must have been scary for you and your friend.

I hope the hospital appointments go well Alex and Alicia :GroupHug:

Bon voyage Sam, take care :flowers: Did you see the programme last night on Indian Hill railways, most interesting.

RMF: I have no milk for my coffee, this is serious :ohmy:

HLGS go and pack your bags NOW. Australia needs you!

I am now all packed , I may leave it to the last minute but I can't half pack it in when I need to laugh.gif

Sorry you can't vote Owl , A similar thing happened to me once ( 1996 General Election ) well not quite the same but it still stopped me voting angry.gif, due to some strange computer error my address no longer existed on the electoral role . I even went home from the polling station and got my council tax bill but they still could not let me vote. It took months to get the address back on the electoral role but sadly I still did have to pay my council tax during that time

right, thats the scan done. got to go and see mother. her brother is down from ooppp north, going back today

the occupational therapist at 2

ive just had my first coffee, normally had 4 by now lol that went down so quick I need another lol

ive found a play mate for ruby. a dog walker is bringing her pom round tomorrow for a fun session. ruby is desperate to play, so she can see sam a few times a week hopefully

I've been to Asda, which was fairly quiet.

I've reclaimed Kinky cat from my neighbours for a couple of hours. She really doesn't want to be here rolleyes.gif I hate the fact that several of my cats have gone to live elsewhere, and I wonder if I've failed them in some way, but the homes they have gone to have been home all day and spoiled them rotten, so maybe they just know which side their bread's buttered. Sad though, cos I miss them when I don't see them, especially Kinky cos we were inseparable from the age of 5 weeks.

I'm back from Sheffield. It was a bit draining but I got the diagnosis I had been after (only taken two years). At least it answers some questions for me.

Can I just say I HATE SNAKE PASS! I could feel a panic attack bubbling up when I went past the reservoir bit, not a pleasant journey for someone who is v afraid of heights.

I'm glad you got some answers Alex :GroupHug:

This poor old girl has been at our local pound for ages, they will rehome her now (no homecheck) for just £20 :mecry: I'd happily pay the money and sort out her transport myself but I know Oldies will be full to the brim even if the pound would let her go to them, and as she's obviously not a full German Shepherd I don't think the breed rescues would take her either Oldie GS type girl

I'm glad you got some answers Alex :GroupHug:

This poor old girl has been at our local pound for ages, they will rehome her now (no homecheck) for just £20 :mecry: I'd happily pay the money and sort out her transport myself but I know Oldies will be full to the brim even if the pound would let her go to them, and as she's obviously not a full German Shepherd I don't think the breed rescues would take her either Oldie GS type girl

UK German Shepherd Rescue do take crossbreeds

http://www.ukgermanshepherdrescue.co.uk/index.html