UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Orations

merledogs

I am just so tired and frustrated with a work situation. At the moment I just want to take this person and shove their head under a tap and slap them very VERY hard :mad: Looks like I'm going to have to go to Bristol again on Tuesday :dry:

And breathe ...

On the plus side, it's Friday and the sun is shining :biggrin:

Merledogs, I too have someone I would like to explain the facts of life too - also known as how to actually do my job in the real work rather than the academic bubble in which they appear to think it is possible for me to operate. Not. The only redeeming feature is that it is currently a question of who will pop first, me, my colleagues, or my boss - and my boss' tolerance threshold is lower than me so I am hoping she will do my dirty work for me! Sending me an e-mail regarding a carefully considered contractual arrangement which is done, dusted and signed some years ago, with 9 points "for consideration" is hardly helping me shift work off my desk!

On a far more positive note ................ Daisy now has her own fred.

Rmf - still got it!! A patient gave me his number today. Alas he is only 21, but quite good looking. Told one person at work who then broadcast it to everyone!!! Thankfully it happened at the end of the day, so didn't have to endure too much teasing!!

Hubby got a loan so I can have a new car and we can also get a caravan. :biggrin: We have both spent ages comparing cars towing weights with that of second hand caravans

Ooh, exciting. :biggrin:

In fact, I've just realised how busy I've been - I haven't been on Facebook all day

:laugh:

Rmf - still got it!! A patient gave me his number today. Alas he is only 21, but quite good looking.

Might be worth going for? :unsure: I met Keith when he came into a shop where I was working :biggrin:

Lurgy has hit today :unsure: I have only managed to potter around and sort out my growing bags and tomato houses. Had to give in and have a nap this afternoon, but painting the shed, planting the spuds, building a compost bin out of palletts and shopping will have to wait till another day. On the plus side, the weather has been glorious and i am now sitting in the garden. :biggrin:

It's the weekend. Wahoo! :biggrin: Sun is shining

Gooster age is but a number. He could be mature for his age too.

Exciting stuff Andrea. :flowers:

Marge hope you get rid of horrible lurgy by the morning :GroupHug:

Martyn appears to be in a routine of going out with a few of the male neighbours in our part of the close on a Friday night. They call round for him. :laugh:

I've got an exam to do this weekend and am toying with the idea of doing it tonight. It will last 2 hours and once started has to be finished. Problem is won't be able to start it until after 9pm. Hmm.

We are all back home safe. Wispa and I are cream crackered and Polly is making a lot of noise :rolleyes:

We are sad because we didn't find missing Pepper, but Wispa got scent and led us to a wood which hadn't been searched before, so people will be continuing the search there.

Morning :tired:

Sorry you didn't find Pepper Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Michelle - I hope the exam goes/went well Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I mowed my rear lawn when I got home from work yesterday and removed the temporary fencing so the dogs now have access all areas.

RMF : Those birdies are noisy this morning wub.gif

Evening from Melbourne , have been out today meeting Australian Dogstar supporters and travelling around as part of my visit every station project

Seeing big boss on Monday am and hope to sign up for a return visit then :)

How's everyone else doing and what do you have planned for the weekend ?

Sounds wonderful. Fingers crossed that you get signed up for a return visit.

It's fabulously sunny here again today. I spent the last two sunny days stuck in front of the pc, so I am determined to be outside for at least part of today :biggrin:

Sunny here too Karen :biggrin: How's the dog hunting going?

:laugh: at Martin.

I am having a bit of peace and quiet before the madness begins. Will be spending most of the day in the car, MIL has fallen and injured herself so we are going down to Leeds to try to sort out some respite care for her. It's been crazy this week :wacko:

Sorry to hear about your MIL Jules, hope you can get her care sorted out.

I'm waiting for a phone call about a dog today, fingers crossed this is "the one"! Have you had chance to take some photos of your lovely new girl yet?