UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Orations

merledogs

I need to know which programme Trallwn Farm was on this time. I obviously missed the build up somewhere in the RMFs!

Jazz, that is one cute puppy who has her paws seriously under the table - or on the sofa!

Tis Daisy's gotcha day today - she always misses out on these a bit 'cause she arrived but was only passing through ........... five years ago.

IMG_0746.jpg

I need to know which programme Trallwn Farm was on this time. I obviously missed the build up somewhere in the RMFs!

Jazz, that is one cute puppy who has her paws seriously under the table - or on the sofa!

Tis Daisy's gotcha day today - she always misses out on these a bit 'cause she arrived but was only passing through ........... five years ago.

IMG_0746.jpg

I dont do Collies but this one is stunning. I "could" be converted just dont tell Mr Bojangles.

Im getting dissolusioned with the series. It started off as a serious look at money saving for families struggling. now as they keep re editing its going towards photo snaps of me lobbing things in for no apparent reason. People dont get that during the war people really struggled and now its heading back that way. Mixing in a handful of porridge oats into mince will bulk it up to give you enough to feed more people or to make two days meals.If you have no money that makes a big difference to your families well being.

Its superscrimpers on channel4 wed 8.30 for anyone so inclined to watch it

Ooh, what a gorgeous girl Daisy is :wub:

I think she needs a proper Gotcha Day thread Mrs B, with more photos :biggrin:

I caught the end of Superscrimpers, must catch up on iplayer and I haven't seen Mr B yet :wub:

RMF: Severely tempted to leave my clothes on the beach and do a Reggie Perrin. The motto seems to be 'if it can go wrong, it generally will' this week. Bloody OH and his family are driving me absolutely doolally, they never, ever have a proper conversation about anything important, heads in the sand doesn't even come close. Me, I like everything out in the open and aired and dealt with. Grrrr.

Edited by JulesB

shes a keeper :biggrin:

im sure someone on here will know.

do you know of a link to 'how to train a service dog'

I thought as shes so bright, id teach her to take the washing out of the machine etc

as shes already taken my dirty socks out of there today, thought id harness the talent and give her a job :laugh:

RMF: Severely tempted to leave my clothes on the beach and do a Reggie Perrin. The motto seems to be 'if it can go wrong, it generally will' this week. Bloody OH and his family are driving me absolutely doolally, they never, ever have a proper conversation about anything important, heads in the sand doesn't even come close. Me, I like everything out in the open and aired and dealt with. Grrrr.

You and me both rolleyes.gif When my numbers come up, I am going to buy a huge estate with lots of acreage and cottages in the grounds and stables so I can have lots of wonky horses and donkeys. You are welcome to come and live in one of my cottages biggrin.gif

Following last night's programme, I bought some cheap coke (17p) to pour down my bog. I took it into the downstairs loo (under the stairs, confined space) and as I opened the top, it went everywhere laugh.gif

I spent a miserly £27 for a full week's shop biggrin.gif

IMG_0746.jpg

happy gotcha day gorgeous :wub:

Its superscrimpers on channel4 wed 8.30 for anyone so inclined to watch it

i'll try and remember to watch that next week :flowers:

Grrrr.

hope whatever it is gets sorted soon :flowers:

quote name='Jazz'

as shes already taken my dirty socks out of there today, thought id harness the talent and give her a job

Good luck with that, Cherry used to take all the bits and pieces of the airer and scatter them around the garden, then get dusters and floor cloths too. Never ever learnt to do the housework! :laugh:

I spent a miserly £27 for a full week's shop

Since I've been busy at weekends, so don't have time to spend in supermarkets, I've saved a lot, just buying as and when needed. I am able to pop into Tesco on the way to work a couple of mornings a week top up fruit etc and still get to work for 8am.

move went ok, but we are very cramped. I have managed to bag myself a window seat, which makes a nice change after spending the last eighteen months of so facing a wall. Lurgy has well and truly taken hold too, so I am glad I have flexi tomorrow. :rolleyes: