UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fascinating Fandangles

Mrs B

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am officially sad as I have seen all of them :blush:

The one where Nick is in a box as you put it is really good!

I prefer NCIS, Bones and Criminal Minds but watch all of them except CSI Miami cos Horatio's voice drives me nuts - see told you I am sad :laugh:

watch all of them except CSI Miami cos Horatio's voice drives me nuts - see told you I am sad :laugh:

I watch the other CSIs but can't stand Horatio either, he's just yuk :sick01:

I've still heard nothing from the rescue who posted on Oldies Club about Sadie the lurcher. I think after leaving four messages and sending an email I might as well just give up :(

That's not on, I know they are busy, but a bit of courtesy wouldn't go amiss. Perhaps the person is on holiday?

They could've at least given you a courtesy response even if it's to let you know they are swamped Jules :(

Hubby is taking me out to celebrate tonight - to the same pub where I wandered into the gents and then parked myself at some random table - I hope they have short memories :laugh:

Evening from windy Warrington.

Jules that's not on. Hope they do get back to you.

Have got my results from assignment so starting next one tonight.

Martyn is off work ill having been sick. We had a power cut at about 1.30am all the house alarms in the area went off so we didn't get much sleep either. Bracken was freaked out by it.