UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

2011 Diet Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No weight loss again this week, which means I've only lost 3lbs in Feb, but I'll keep going. Funny how one day's blowout midweek can put you so much off track. I will have to be better at weekends.

3lbs is still a very good loss and I do think we all hit plateaus as we lose weight and for me when that I happened I tried to change my food routine and add in new food which helped kick start some losses flowers.gif

Wahoo another 1lb off this week - can't believe it :biggrin: so

Week 1 -6lbs

Week 2 -4lbs

Week 3 - 2lbs

Week 4 -2lbs

Week 5 -1lb

Week 6 - 1lb

Week 7 -1lb

Week 8 -1lb

Total 18lbs

I am going to enjoy my Full English at the B&B though.

Well done and I hope you enjoyed your breakie

I weighed myself today and I am now 9.11 so thats a loss of 25 pounds since September :jumpy: today I brought a size 10 skirt in the local charity shop

I have not worn size 10 anything since last Millennium

Alex thats still 1lb a week in Feb :wink: Keep going and it will keep coming off. :flowers:

Lynne and Sam you are doing really well! :flowers: Lynne I hope you enjoyed your brekkie and Sam you must be at target by now surely?

Val, even changing one bad food habit can result in weight loss. Doesnt have to be a major change. Depends how quick you want to lose and how much.

Brenda, can we help in any way?

I bought some new leggings yesterday in size 10! :biggrin: I can get them on and still breathe. :laugh:

Alicia, size 13 equates to size 12 in M&S and size 14 in cheapy shops :laugh:

Edited by safneo

I've lost another 1lb. I suppose it's another small step in the right direction but I feel so demoralised because I've been so good all week :(

it's still a pound off :flowers: sometimes you just hit a plateau... my mum used to do weight watchers and it happened to her quite a bit, keep up the good work :flowers: i *think* i have lost about 3/4 stone since january, i just stopped eating biscuits and crisps.... i honestly didn't think i was eating that much crap but i obviously was :unsure: i only did it because my wii fit told me i was overweight :ohmy:

:ohmy: couldn't believe scales this morning,hopped off and turned them on again :laugh: after my B&B Full English and sandwiches at Westonbirt I've lost 2lbs so

Week 1 -6lbs

Week 2 -4lbs

Week 3 - 2lbs

Week 4 -2lbs

Week 5 -1lb

Week 6 - 1lb

Week 7 -1lb

Week 8 -1lb

Week 9 -2lb

Total 20lbs :thumbsup_anim:

Alex, you really shouldnt be disappointed with a pound. Having said that if you have been really good, is it possible you have been 'too' good? Also try and make sure you alternate what you eat and don't stick to the same foods all the time. I found this to be a problem when I was eating the same things day in day out. :flowers: