UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Where's My Stuff ! ?

celeste

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bing Crosby LP and Frustration game arrived on Friday. The game is definitely as good the second time round and Andy loves it :biggrin: :biggrin:

I ordered some tops from Littlewoods on Thursday night and they arrived today. One of the tops is not what I ordered but as it was €20 dearer I might just keep my mouth shut, although I am in two minds whether I like it or not :rolleyes:

I'm keeping fingers crossed that everyone's parcels arrive

We had an Amazon delivery at 8pm Saturday night :ohmy: The poor chap said it'd taken 10 hours to do 14 drops.

We had a oourier turn up at work who'd had similar experience. We gave the poor chap a hot drink & a shortbread biscuit before he went on his way. He was so grateful he almost cried - everywhere else he'd been met with moans & sarcasm. My drive to work was bad enough & only 6 miles!

still waiting for six parcels eeeeeek cant leave the house and hubby being a courier means hes not getting home till late so i cant even nip out whilst hes home for lunch because due tio the weather and volume of parcels hes having to deliver (60 today :ohmy: ) he isnt even getting lunch :wacko:

Last of my stuff turned up today biggrin.gif, it's cookies from Daisy's Deli and I'm not sure how long they've been in the post, Spud seemed to think they tasted just fine so I suppose that's ok. I even got a call from Titmuss to check my dog food had arrived, which was very nice of them, I think they phoned yesterday and I put the phone down on the girl , I thought it was a tele-sales pitch unsure.giflaugh.gif

still waiting on 6 items from amazon. all books and dvds/cds and all apparently sitting in my local PO depot waiting to be delivered. Sadly they were meant to be in mum and dads parcels which I hand over today, so they will have to have the rest of their prezzies when they come home in january :wacko:

Az and Bob would like to complain long and loud that the 5 kilos of tripe that they ordered have not yet turned up.

I am just worried that in a depot somewhere, there is a huge box of dried tripe sitting next to everyone's Christmas presents. I really hope it's well wrapped! :unsure::laugh: