UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Where's My Stuff ! ?

celeste

I think most of us is suffering from Slowdeliveryitus due to the weather, we're coping it more than most up here in Siberia Scotland, so what are you waiting for in time for Crimbo ?

I'm waiting for

Tuffa boots ( although they have shipped today )

Bag of Orijen

Dog biscuits from Daisy's Deli

Various chews from Zooplus

Boondock Saint's DVD.

I feel like the only delivery I'll be getting is more bloody snow on Thursday wacko.gif.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope everything gets to you on time Jane.

I'm waiting on a game called Frustration. It's a game I had as a child. Andy is starting to like board games and out of curiosity I looked on ebay to see if this game was still around. And it is, so I bought it. It's the genuine one that was produced in the 60's/70's :biggrin:

I'm also waiting on a Bing Crosby Christmas LP (that's vinyl or a record for you young folk :laugh: ). This is another walk down memory lane. Mam has this LP and I reckon it's older than me. We always had it playing on Christmas day so I couldn't resist :biggrin:

They're coming from the UK and I've been told that they're sent.

i'm waiting on

3x bra's

1x keyboard stand with headphones..... my dads xmas pressie so it best get here!

1x heatmat/ zip up pocket for curling tongs again xmas pressie.

if they don't arrive in time i will just have to tell people what i have bought and apologise for not having it :rolleyes:

the most annoying thing is i can't go out until somebody arrives back from work as they keyboard stand has to be signed for and i can't let my dad see it (he would be the one to take me and collect from the parcel depot)

i can stop fretting about my dads crimbo gifts apparently they will be with me between 13.06 and 14.06 (how the hell do they know that???) i just really need my mums heat mat thingy and i don't really care about the bras...they can get here whenever.

I am nervously waiting too :unsure:

Im waiting on three Christmas presents, all ordered two weeks ago, all had dispatch emails for last week, but nothing has arrived, I thought I had left plenty of time this year next year I will do it in November! I guess it must be the weather as all companies I have used and normally have super fast delivery, that will teach me for not upgrading my postage options :laugh: Saying that some horsey things I ordered on Monday have just arrived :wacko:

Hope everything gets to you on time Jane.

I'm waiting on a game called Frustration. It's a game I had as a child. Andy is starting to like board games and out of curiosity I looked on ebay to see if this game was still around. And it is, so I bought it. It's the genuine one that was produced in the 60's/70's :biggrin:

Is that the one with the plastic dome in the middle with the dice in it ? I loved that game.

TBH it's the bag of Orijen I'm most narked about, dogs first in this house laugh.gif

i can stop fretting about my dads crimbo gifts apparently they will be with me between 13.06 and 14.06 (how the hell do they know that???) i just really need my mums heat mat thingy and i don't really care about the bras...they can get here whenever.

Our deliveries from VetUK arrived with a courier who give times like you've been given - they haven't once failed to arrived within their allocated hour, so fingers crossed!

Although it's not a Christmas present, I'm still waiting for my book from Amazon. It was due here on Monday of last week, so they have given in and now sent a replacement - I'm reading my current book slower and slower so that I don't finish it before the next installment gets here!