UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Places With Snow

Jazz

wow deicer on the wings now sounds very exciting , mind you I used to think deicing railways was exciting so maybe I just have a odd concept of excitement where de icing is involved ....if I am honest I have a odd concept of excitement full stop

any way moving swiftly on , there is no snow in MK and I would like some please thank you

Been tracking in snow just west of Hereford, but thankfully dog was found by someone else just as it was getting dark and icy and very tough going. Wispa on a lead on ice ... aargh help! Got back to Hereford, no snow there but thick fog through to Ledbury, then all ok right up to Chesterfield where we got a few flakes - then half a mile from home we were hit by a blizzard and got covered in snow between the car and the house. This snowfall seems to be very localised.

I cannot begin to tell you how much snow we have here in the North East. I'd say we've had about six inches overnight, on top of all the snow and ice already lying. And it's snowing again now. I don't think I'll be getting out to pick up my new car later, it's a 4x4, how ironic :rolleyes:

Supposed to be doing a transport run tomorrow too :(