UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

ive been meaning to get a few bits but havent got there, so ive had to have chips again :rolleyes:

the bichon has gone so if we dont get a full nights sleep we will both be really nasty jazzys I tell you

oo ooo just had a call from mother. shes going in tomorrow to have the stent put in her kidney. shes very worried. I cant take her as ive still got this virus. :unsure:

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope your mum gets on OK tomorrow Jazz & hope that you feel better today.

I've just been to the hospital to visit my mum and the staff nurse asked if I was the Chaplain. Do I take that as a message that my work clothing looks very sensible? I will make a point of wearing my bright pink fleece tomorrow :laugh:

I hope Jazz and Karen's mums are okay flowers.gif

Morning. I am :tired: cos I woke up at 4 am again but also biggrin.gif cos I've lost 10 lbs in the past month without dieting but by changing my eating habits.

I am at the study centre on Saturday and then I will have to get my head down and study hard cos my exam is two weeks today, wibble.

I hope Jazz and Karen's mums are okay flowers.gif

me too :GroupHug:

Well done Alex :flowers:

:GroupHug: For anyone who needs one.

Morning :flowers:

Today's the day i have my meeting to tell me where I have been benchmarked. Fingers crossed it's not bad news :unsure:

At least I will know before the weekend, I'm off to Wales tomorrow for a couple of days. will be catching up with Georgina and her crew. (Buddyboy on the refuge).

we slept all night which was fantastic.

mother had to be there at 9

im trying to find a groomers to just do sams face. with this voice, think im scaring them off as nobody has a quick space for aaggeesss lol lewis says I shouldnt speak on the phone. :laugh:

im literally coughing my guts up this morning. last time it went like this I got pneumonia. not this time thank you

love to all xxx

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for those in need.

"No pneumonia" thoughts for you, Alicia.

Large umbrella thoughts for those ducking sh*t.

RMF: Someone close to me is really messing with my head at the moment. :wacko: :wacko:

I've decided to keep out of their way for a bit. What little mental strength I have was hard won and I'm not intending to risk losing it. Just needed to tell someone about it. RMF seemed like a good plave for it to go. :flowers:

Flipping eck this morning is ridiculous, talk about hitting the ground running :wacko: got a voice text to my home phone at 8am from the boss who is still without internet (been down since Wednesday) :rolleyes: bloody good thing me and hubby were both up at that time on a day off eh? I actually ignored it since the reason we were both up and why hubby is home is because we had to take the car into the garage to get the locks changed over and fix the brake light which won't go off, took the car over and brought hubby back before 9 walked in to ringing phone.... yup the boss who has now been told the fault is with the pc and it was a coincidence that it happened same time as talktalk had a service outage which is now fixed - uh huh - apparently pc is not generating a default gateway gave the boss some suggestions to try then Tesco arrived with my shopping, half way through putting that away the phone rang ... yup boss again ... nothing I suggested worked, asked him to check the filters and change cables and I'd call him back finished putting the food away, googled for fixes rang boss back to be told talktalk had already tried them (started muttering under my breath about it would have been an idea if I'd been told that originally) gave my opinion on the cause suggested he call out IT repairman. Made 4th attempt to go to the toilet without interruption and the flipping phone rang! Car ready :rolleyes: took hubby to garage and left him there :laugh: came back and the phone was ringing :mecry: IT repair guy thinks the routers knackered I disagree but wtf :rolleyes: and he cant come until Monday (oh deep joy that means I'm gonna be the one sorting it) told boss buy a new one anyway might as well have it there "in case" gave dire warnings to boss about NOT attempting to install new router himself (bet he does!) finally made it to the toilet :biggrin: threw phone out the window ....

:GroupHug: Spins

RMF: Someone close to me is really messing with my head at the moment. :wacko: :wacko:

I've decided to keep out of their way for a bit. What little mental strength I have was hard won and I'm not intending to risk losing it. Just needed to tell someone about it. RMF seemed like a good plave for it to go. :flowers:

Wise move, keep your head down and let is all wash over you :flowers:

At least I will know before the weekend, I'm off to Wales tomorrow for a couple of days. will be catching up with Georgina and her crew. (Buddyboy on the refuge).

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Note of warning - last night there was something very large, very dead and very smelly on the rocks at the end of the beach..... (yup had to wade into the sea to get as much as possible off China last night, she had a shower when we got home, another this morning, and she is still a little on the "rancid" side)...... it could well have been washed out to sea by now (along with the lead and halti I managed to drop in the dark last night!) but if the dogs make a beeline for the rocks get them back before they get there!!!!

Afternoon.

Just think Merledogs, there may be plenty of unpleasant smelling solids flying around airwaves today, but by Monday they'll have forgotten just how unpleasant they were. :biggrin:

Hope your Mum's OK Jazz - and keep that pneumonia at bay. Is there any chance of you being vaccinated against pneumonia? I had the jab a few years ago being deemed an "at risk" person - think it might even last for life.

Snow, never a dull moment in your life .........

I do not feel at all awake today - but then I didn't yesterday either. Off for a brisk lunch time walk to see if I can find my wakefulness again.

My Tigger Dawgus is a unique little man - he's very much looking forward to sitting looking out of the window tonight at all the fireworks going off. I've told him he should be sympathetic to all the scared dogs who don't share his enjoyment.

:wavey:

Am laughing at JulesB, well done you! Bet that made them all sit up.

Good thoughts for all poorly or stressed Fugees.

Am on standby here for a tracking expedition, but with any luck the wandering hound will be caught soon and we won't be needed. We have been on our marks, get set, and in a couple of cases on our way down the M1, for no less than 4 wanderers in a row. Each time the dog has been found as soon as we hit the road. Today there are sightings of number 5, so with any luck this one will be safe very soon without our help. Wispa is getting a bit bored with the lack of action ...

There are perturbing headlines up on the newsagents boards.A few weeks ago it was "Owls future is assured" but now it is "Owls to face more agony" :wacko: Yes, I know it is Sheffield Wednesday who are having problems with their investors, but it's a bit unnerving.