UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. Agility is cancelled this morning, due to kennel cough, so am doing housework instead angry.gifrolleyes.gif Hope everyone's scaredy dogs are doing ok with the fireworks - we're actually doing really well this year, cause Sophie and Sky are both now too deaf to hear any but the loudest bangs, and Logan isn't bothered.

Edited by Sophie

you cant say that and not have pictures!

:withstupid:

We havn't heard any fireworks this year. Devon 1 - Glasgow zilch!!! Another good reason for being

at the back of beyond:elefant::elefant:

Duke used to hide his huge body in the smallest of spaces and Mungo stood on the windowsill to watch the displays!!

I miss my Bears :mecry:

Good lab Scoobs :wub:

I have been busy tackling my least favourite garden job - trying to get all the leaves out of my little wildlife pond. It involves taking all the edging stones off, lifting off my DIY wire and wood frame without it collapsing then kneeling at the edge of the pond and leaning in to get armfuls of leaves out. I have stinky pond mud all down my front :sick01:

We went to the shop last night and a whole herd of semi naked men ran past all aged @ 30ish.

Sadly far to old for me and no uniforms for Dibs. No idea why they were semi naked but not one to ever look a gift horse in the mouth and all that.

Reminded me of the Didcot semi naked runners we saw on our way to an Oldies Club meeting a couple of years ago :laugh: