UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Thinking of your mum Karen :GroupHug:

Have finished the mass clean out. The ickle boy hammie's don't even wake up when I lift them out of bed, tuck them up in a safe box then pop them back in their clean beds. Miley on the other hand is well cross -she's stomping and cussing :laugh: The chooks are safely locked in their run and Dex and Fleur have a nice chew stick each so I think I can start on 'my' tidying :rolleyes:

Karen i can't do reiki but good thoughts are being sent your mums way :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: i hope her condition improves soon :flowers:

Houndzrus...what a great picture :wub: :wub: Cherry certainly looks like she is full of the joys of spring :laugh:

i have walked the dogs and spent the day trying to sort our alarm system out.... it is supposed to take an hour to install....yeah right :rolleyes: still not done it right :angry:

good thoughts for Spud. :GroupHug: Cherry is still going strong 3-4 years after having a large Mast Cell lump removed, so fingers crossed for Spud. :wub:

Do you remember what grade it was ?. He's had a grade one and a 2 off about a year ago, and numerous other ones that turned out to be nothing. Did Cherry get any other lumps off ?. I'm not sure where to stop with Spud, I worry when more lumps appear but I don't want to keep putting him through getting them off.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif For Karens mum.

I went to get the hens corn from the back door, only to find an ickle moose munching on the corn wub.gif, I let it go in the cellar only to see that it's little back legs were paralysed mecry.gif, I've left some corn and water out for it poor wee thing, I think Polly was to blame glare.gif.

I've been trying to get on Doglost for the past few hours - is it down for anyone else or just me?

Site is down but it's not due to us, it's the hosting company who are trying to sort their problem out asap.

Yes, it was Tarka who was our quarry, scared boy on the run with a broken toe in a splint. The out-of-hours DW had picked him up the previous evening but how and where he was caught we do not know.

Karen, all good thoughts for your mum :GroupHug:

Jazz, I'm really sorry you are having such a tough time :GroupHug:

If anyone does Reiki or belongs to any Reiki lists, please can you request reiki for my mum. She is currently very poorly in the neuro intensive care unit at St Georges in Tooting. The hospital has the best of technology and experience but my mum needs every bit of help at the moment.

oops messed this up. It should read:

Karen, I'm so sorry about your Mum being so poorly at the moment. I don't do Reiki but have used this site in the past. http://www.the-dhn.com/

They will need your Mum's full name, the town or area she lives in and her medical problem. They are very good in letting you know who is sending her Reiki or prayers (you can choose what you want sent to her - I've always accepted anything they offer). It's an easy site to use. I hope this helps.

Snow, I would send a letter to the hotels head office. You never know what they might offer for your inconvenience, especially with the business you are putting their way. :wink: Your parking fee back at the very least!

Karen, really sorry to hear about your mum, but as per Spins4me said, DHN is very good. Though I don't do Reiki, I did post on there last year when a relative was very poorly and they were fantastic. Thinking of you and your family. :GroupHug:

Alicia, have been thinking of you today too. :GroupHug:

Morning :wacko:

Big massive :GroupHug: for Jazz: so sorry for the bad time you're having, and lots of good wishes for your mum.

Lots of good wishes for Karen's mum as well :flowers:

Hope your arm is feeling better Andrea! :)

Had a bit of a scare last night. We were all nicely tucked up in bed, me fast asleep, when all of a sudden Kiera sat straight up in bed and started barking her head off. Sparks of course joined in, and they both jumped off the bed and ran into the kitchen, barking by the kitchen door. I followed, turned the lights on and was just in time to see a bloke stumble as he ran away. The gate was unlocked and I know for sure that I locked it. Slept very well after that, knowing that my guys are keeping an eye and an ear out for any trouble :wub: :wub:

Don't want it to be Monday, yesterday was much nicer :(