UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Well done San. One of these days I hope to see you showing how it's all done

Saw my friend for the last time this afternoon before she emigrates. Collected two huge bags of towels from her, so that job's done. Just need to dlivery them to Wiccs now.

Still snuffling, still have a smaller headache - but think I will have to impose my bugs on everyone at work tomorrow. Although Tigger is giving me such lovely snuggles that it's tempting to think I need more recovery time.

I'm having a bit of a :mad: :ohmy: :mecry: time.

Yesterday I was walking Dex and Fleur, they were on lead as I'd just been to next to the road to make a pooh bin deposit, and my feet got tangled up in a branch and I fell smack on my face. I grazed my hands, ripped my trousers and cut my knee and chin, there were loads of people about and not one fecker asked if I was alright. The only polite fings were D&F who waited patiently for me to dust myself off and tried to clean up the bloody bits.

Today I'm all bruised, my hands hurt so much and I've ricked my back and to cap it all I've started a cold. Woe, woe and thrice woe :mecry:

Yesterday I was walking Dex and Fleur, they were on lead as I'd just been to next to the road to make a pooh bin deposit, and my feet got tangled up in a branch and I fell smack on my face. I grazed my hands, ripped my trousers and cut my knee and chin, there were loads of people about and not one fecker asked if I was alright. The only polite fings were D&F who waited patiently for me to dust myself off and tried to clean up the bloody bits.

Today I'm all bruised, my hands hurt so much and I've ricked my back and to cap it all I've started a cold. Woe, woe and thrice woe :mecry:

You have been going through it of late. D and F were the only nice polite people in attendance and Im sure they appreciate all you do for them and will give you big hugs ! :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: I must be odd cos I would prefer to be left alone if I fall over :unsure: I slipped on the embankment last week cos the sea had just gone out and it was still wet and the first thing I did was look around to make sure no one had seen me fall :rolleyes: .

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: I must be odd cos I would prefer to be left alone if I fall over :unsure: I slipped on the embankment last week cos the sea had just gone out and it was still wet and the first thing I did was look around to make sure no one had seen me fall :rolleyes: .

I was probably being fussy :rolleyes: If I fall over and just feel stupid I want to be ignored but if I fall over and really hurt myself I want a bit of sympathy :laugh: I was in need of 'dabbing' with a clean hankie and some 'ooh that must hurt' soothing type comments.

Marge - beautiful resemblance of my favourite doggies :flowers:

Tikka : ouch, so I'm coming to [with clean hankie] dib, dab adoo, are you ok lovely, that looks sore....stinky people after running today it is nice for people to pay attention. Even if you don't want them to and that they leave after you saying "fine thanks" move along. Witch hazel with help with the bruising, and good D&F cuddles will help with everything else :GroupHug:

Mxxx

:GroupHug: Tiks

On the subject of colds - hubby started coming down with one last night - this morning he sounds like Barry White and has gone into work in his civvies to turn on his away from my desk thingy and intends coming straight home and going to bed he says he feels like death warmed up :wacko: I do NOT want his cold sooooooo am tempted to try and get hold of that Vicks First Defense stuff but am sceptical lots of very positive reviews around but a fair smattering of bad ones with the common theme that it is painful to use and doesn't work :wacko: have any of you used it? I'd place more faith in a fugees review than the online ones as you never really know if it's maybe the company doing some self promotions.

I know lots of you swear by echinacea but I'm only going to be able to get into a local Boots which is very limited in what they sell so may not be able to get my hands on any - but I will ask - what am I looking for tablets or drops?

:GroupHug: Tiks

On the subject of colds - hubby started coming down with one last night - this morning he sounds like Barry White and has gone into work in his civvies to turn on his away from my desk thingy and intends coming straight home and going to bed he says he feels like death warmed up :wacko: I do NOT want his cold sooooooo am tempted to try and get hold of that Vicks First Defense stuff but am sceptical lots of very positive reviews around but a fair smattering of bad ones with the common theme that it is painful to use and doesn't work :wacko: have any of you used it? I'd place more faith in a fugees review than the online ones as you never really know if it's maybe the company doing some self promotions.

I know lots of you swear by echinacea but I'm only going to be able to get into a local Boots which is very limited in what they sell so may not be able to get my hands on any - but I will ask - what am I looking for tablets or drops?

OH and I swear by it Snow, we find it brilliant. I've never had it hurt, so queried the hurt factor, OH says if you use it wrong and sniff it up when you squirt it, it hurts. You are meant to just squirt it up!! So if used right it's brilliant stuff. OH also takes echinacea, but this stuff is added preventative factor. Never travel on planes without it. :flowers:

Griff :GroupHug:

Good luck at the hospital Griff.

Tiks, I can't believe no one even asked if you were OK, it wouldn't have hurt just to ask. Rude people.

Me and Jake are bound for the vets in a minute. I'm getting a bit worried about his pad not healing. His operation was on the 16th Sept, this is the seventh time we've been back and I'm not convinced it's really getting any better. He's not putting his weight on it this morning, his face is all pinched and he's chewing at his foot and shaking when he stands on it :(