UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Halfternoon yooze two.

I have looked for Strictly on the TV guide and can't find it :unsure:

It's not on, I thought they were doing same as last week. Never mind, it will be an extra long one tomorrow if they are all dancing on one night.

Good luck in your run Murtle :flowers: I shall make a donation to Dogstar when you finish.

departure time from work, I have three days off!

I am however running a half marathon on Sunday in aid of The Dogstar Foundation...still time if anyone wants to sponser me please, I am hoping to round the total to something with a couple of zero's!! :flowers:

http://www.justgiving.com/MaryGordon-Cumming000Wilson

shut down time now...

Good Luck!!!!! hope you get dry but cool weather (if it makes it easier to run in!)

Als funeral was well attended as was the do afterwards. She had a humanist ceromony as she wasnt to much into god bothering. Her brother and sister in law were lovely but her frail mother couldnt make the journey. Dylan, Als lovely son managed a smile or too when we talked about stories of the past.

Aly was with her much loved Merlin preparing to ride when realised she was getting a blinding headache. It started to spread down her neck and she asked for an ambulance to be called. By the time it got there she was unconcious and knew nothing.In hospital the ventalator was switched off and she went peacefully..

Her last hours were spent with a particularly awkward but loved horse and I expect given the choice she would say that it was the best way to go

Good luck in your run Murtle :flowers: I shall make a donation to Dogstar when you finish.

Thank you :flowers:

Good Luck!!!!! hope you get dry but cool weather (if it makes it easier to run in!)

Thank you :flowers: fingers crossed the weather is looking sunny, not the normal rain we have had recently!

Good luck Murtle :flowers:

I have had my first Christmas Card :wacko:

Thank you :flowers: (and noooooooooooooooooooooo)

Als funeral was well attended as was the do afterwards. She had a humanist ceromony as she wasnt to much into god bothering. Her brother and sister in law were lovely but her frail mother couldnt make the journey. Dylan, Als lovely son managed a smile or too when we talked about stories of the past.

Aly was with her much loved Merlin preparing to ride when realised she was getting a blinding headache. It started to spread down her neck and she asked for an ambulance to be called. By the time it got there she was unconcious and knew nothing.In hospital the ventalator was switched off and she went peacefully..

Her last hours were spent with a particularly awkward but loved horse and I expect given the choice she would say that it was the best way to go

Thank you for sharing :GroupHug: