UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

RMF : I get my exam result either tonight (if it's online early) or tomorrow. It's the first one I've done of the final level, so more difficult than the previous two levels, plus I did it self study. Wibble :huh:

what?? No offers of eating anything strange and bizare if you pass? :laugh:

my house is full of electricians and joiners and builders. Its somewhat mad here today :laugh:

Lovely day here, have done a bit of gardening this afternoon and found the hugest worm I've ever seen.....Kelly ate it ohmy.gif

:laugh: always been partial to worms :laugh:

good luck merledogs...... i hope you pass

Jazz does it matter what time you feed Nesty? perhaps changing the meal time might stop her messing :flowers:

Helly..... are the builders Fit..... if so i think we need photos :laugh:

hopefully my blackberry should arrive today..... much swearing will be involved as i get to grips with it i think :laugh:

i should really do my ironing but i can't face it :rolleyes:

Watching "This Morning" it's an item about mammograms and everyone is insisting that it's totally painless or there maybe a "little discomfort". Oh really??? It bloody kills me. I hate having it done.

It like being put in a sandwich toaster. When I had a lump I had it done and I guess if you are in a situation when you need to know, a bit of discomfort doesnt enter in to it.

what?? No offers of eating anything strange and bizare if you pass? :laugh:

Hmmmm, I'm trying to eat fairly healthily this week, so maybe some rabbit droppings on toast :unsure:

Watching "This Morning" it's an item about mammograms and everyone is insisting that it's totally painless or there maybe a "little discomfort". Oh really??? It bloody kills me. I hate having it done.

If a little discomfort is having your tit squashed to within an inch of it's life :wacko:

Thanks Jazz and Griff :flowers:

RMF : I've finished the long boring job I was doing, thankfully. I can get on with some proper work now.

It like being put in a sandwich toaster. When I had a lump I had it done and I guess if you are in a situation when you need to know, a bit of discomfort doesnt enter in to it.

I agree with you it has to be done and is worth the discomfort etc. Maybe my post menopausal, 60+ boobs are a bit over sensitive or maybe I'm a wuss?? :rolleyes:

Not had the pleasure of a mammogram! my mum said it was like having her boob tightened in a vice and she found it quite an unpleasant experience..... but i guess a necessary evil.

i am going cross eyed looking at alarm systems, i have 2 proper mint guard dogs but i guess if we are all out together we could do with an alarm... i want a cheap wireless one as i don't exactly have a lot of valuable gear :unsure:

I always feed them about the same time. she has changed this last week, messing even when the door is open. Im freezing, got the door open, and she still does it!

Leaving the door open can confuse a dog, as then they can't discriminate between inside and outside.I tis one big space.

Maybe you need to shut the door and start basic house training- taking her out at regular intervals to a specific area and giving her a treat at that place when she goes.

Teaching a cue word can also help by getting them to go on command.