UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Really looking forward to Ice and Fire!

Duke has got his giant paws under the table and is now changing from Mr Perfect Lurcher to Mr Can I Get Away With This? :unsure::laugh:

So far

- ate all the dog food so I had to buy a bag of something else as petshop was out of normal stuff because he'd eaten it so fast

- got an upset tum (OK, not really his fault I should have secured the bag better so he couldnt' raid it!)

- Giant Poo all over the landing (twice, even though I turned him out several times last night for aaaaages, he hung on till he got back in, then positioned a monster sloppy one where I would tread on it as soon as the bedroom door opened)

- Really wants to pee next to his food bowl, so I started taking him out as soon as he had eaten. He decided to refuse to pee outside, claiming he really didnt' need to go,honest - then peeing as soon as I brought him back in :rolleyes:

- If I pop him in the garden while I clear up pee, he rolls in apparently everything stinky between here and Exeter and has to be washed.

- if he doesn't do that, then Az decides Duke is His Lurcher, and pees on his head. :unsure::rolleyes:

- or Duke pees on his own front feet - and has to be washed. Honestly, this dog is now the cleanest thing in my house by a country mile, and I have had to buy more dog shampoo.

- Monster farts, need I say more?

- getting fruity with other dogs on walks (Operation Goodbye Testicles will be rolling into town shortly)

:wacko:

Really looking forward to Ice and Fire!

Duke has got his giant paws under the table and is now changing from Mr Perfect Lurcher to Mr Can I Get Away With This? :unsure::laugh:

So far

- ate all the dog food so I had to buy a bag of something else as petshop was out of normal stuff because he'd eaten it so fast

- got an upset tum (OK, not really his fault I should have secured the bag better so he couldnt' raid it!)

- Giant Poo all over the landing (twice, even though I turned him out several times last night for aaaaages, he hung on till he got back in, then positioned a monster sloppy one where I would tread on it as soon as the bedroom door opened)

- Really wants to pee next to his food bowl, so I started taking him out as soon as he had eaten. He decided to refuse to pee outside, claiming he really didnt' need to go,honest - then peeing as soon as I brought him back in :rolleyes:

- If I pop him in the garden while I clear up pee, he rolls in apparently everything stinky between here and Exeter and has to be washed.

- if he doesn't do that, then Az decides Duke is His Lurcher, and pees on his head. :unsure::rolleyes:

- or Duke pees on his own front feet - and has to be washed. Honestly, this dog is now the cleanest thing in my house by a country mile, and I have had to buy more dog shampoo.

- getting fruity with other dogs on walks (Operation Goodbye Testicles will be rolling into town shortly)

So....are you keeping him then ?

Its unlikely anyone will take him from you. Thank god photos dont have texture or smell.

If its any comfort difficult small children get it out of thier systen so hopefully Duke will grow to be a good well behaved boy.

He could be artistic and want to do poo paintings ,it always gets worse before it gets better.......... Sorry

So far

you pretty much just described Rufus! I'm glad I'm not alone :laugh:

Ok so it is the 2nd anniversary of losing my sight this week and I have been moping so in an attempt to prove that I can do anything I want to (with the possible exception of convincing someone to give me a job) I decided to do something I haven't done on my own since losing my sight - walk Benji - now this is a dog who pulls like a train, jumps headfirst into any form of water, bushes etc so obviously it was a brilliant idea....... :wacko:

We are back - I have tasted a hollybush and long grass and gawd knows what else he dragged us into, am filthy dirty, scratched to pieces and soaking wet but Benji is a happy lad and I did it innit :grin:

max the 20year old goes in the garden if your behind him and dont let him stop,so he wees on the way back in ...

he climbs onto a shelf in the cupboard to see whats there, and has decided the sofa is the best place to lie, and dont try getting him off, hes got teeth and can scream!

hes definately only a foster lol

Have you read the books ? Dire wolves, incest, murder, Others and a dash of dragon, a very adult and down right nasty take on the fantasy genre, loosely based on the War of the Roses.

Ice and Fire

Yes, they are great aren't they?(wish the next one would come out!) I've also played in a Westeros role playing game. Am hoping the films come up to the same standard. :biggrin:

I am NOT keeping Duke. He's adorable (if sometimes whiffy) but I really can't afford to have three permanent dogs (plus 6 cats...) and once his fitness is back up there he will be too energetic for my oldies too. :mecry:

We are back - I have tasted a hollybush and long grass and gawd knows what else he dragged us into, am filthy dirty, scratched to pieces and soaking wet but Benji is a happy lad and I did it innit :grin:

Well done! :biggrin:

Scary to be tasting a hollybush, I assume you still have all your teeth though so didn't hit the trunk! :laugh:

Ok so it is the 2nd anniversary of losing my sight this week and I have been moping so in an attempt to prove that I can do anything I want to (with the possible exception of convincing someone to give me a job) I decided to do something I haven't done on my own since losing my sight - walk Benji - now this is a dog who pulls like a train, jumps headfirst into any form of water, bushes etc so obviously it was a brilliant idea....... :wacko:

Good for you ! Nice to hear a such a positive move.

WTG Trudi :flowers:

Sounds like 20 yr old Max has a lot in common with ickle Vicky, the 17 yr old foster who got snowed in with us. I fear that Polly may be going the same way. She gets more bossy and determined all the time. :laugh:

Not only is there a leaky chimney here, but damp is now coming in all along the front of the house, seeping in through the bedroom walls. Roll on moving day! :rolleyes: I feel very sad for the house, it could be so nice if either the landlord gave a toss about it, or had the sense to drop the sale price so someone would buy it and treat it better than he does. It has a nice feel to it and a great view from the upstairs windows, the neighbours are pleasant and we have even got used to the ghost who occasionally tramps through along the line of an old footpath. Wispa has stopped trying to beat him up and only marks his entry with a mild growl.