UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

im such a big girl :biggrin:

ive been having trouble with the way my messages were coming to my inbox. so, all on my own, I pressed the help button, and have solved the problem, corrrrr :biggrin: :biggrin:

mother should have had her cancer results by now, she didnt want me going with her. shes let me go all the other times so think shes thinking its bad. :unsure:

im such a big girl :biggrin:

ive been having trouble with the way my messages were coming to my inbox. so, all on my own, I pressed the help button, and have solved the problem, corrrrr :biggrin: :biggrin:

mother should have had her cancer results by now, she didnt want me going with her. shes let me go all the other times so think shes thinking its bad. :unsure:

Good on yer with the inbox.

And :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for you and your Mum.

Today is REEAAAALLLLLY dragging :rolleyes: I was hoping for a quiet Friday but I have been pulled from pillar to post, including getting involved in some stuff which isn't my bliddy job but when you're asked to do it by a very senior director then you can't really say no can you? :huh:

I am going to go shopping this afternoon I think cos I don't want to go to Sainsburys tomorrow.

Have been up to the dog club and had Flo tied up at the fence while I sorted the big lad out. Someone I hadn't seen for a while came over with her dog to say hello and as Flo can get quite bossy and stroppy when she's tied up, I said, "Don't let him get too close to Flo."

So..she let her dog go up to Flo and she savaged him. :ohmy:

Luckily she just got the hair round the back of his neck and he doesn't seemed shaken up or bothered.

I've apologised etc and made sure all was well but I feel really upset and shaken and as if it was my fault. :mecry: :mecry:

But what can you do if someone doesn't listen?

Have been up to the dog club and had Flo tied up at the fence while I sorted the big lad out. Someone I hadn't seen for a while came over with her dog to say hello and as Flo can get quite bossy and stroppy when she's tied up, I said, "Don't let him get too close to Flo."

Luckily she just got the hair round the back of his neck and he doesn't seemed shaken up or bothered.

I've apologised etc and made sure all was well but I feel really upset and shaken and as if it was my fault. :mecry: :mecry:

How was it your fault ? You made it clear.

Did she utter the immortal words Im good with dogs/My dogs friendly before going in ? They usually do.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: not your fault at all...... other people always know best :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: jazz hope the news isn't too bad for your mum

and for all those wanting to finish work..... well it will soon be hometime :biggrin:

why does an ear infection always return at the weekend when you have no hope of seeing your doctor? i am not going to the walk in centre again.... i don't like it :mecry:

[quote name='Trallwm farm' timestamp='1284129470' post='907533

Did she utter the immortal words Im good with dogs/My dogs friendly before going in ? They usually do.

Not those words but she said after her dog was bitten "But Flo knows him, he used to be in the same class." Yeah about 6 months ago and you didn't come regularly!

The being my fault thing is from my upbringing - us kids were taught very firmly that we were always in the wrong - weird how it stays with you for the rest of your life. :wacko: