UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

TBH Sam I have no idea if he's answered me as I'm so flipping embarrassed at sending him a poem I haven't gone back to see :blush02: :laugh: but yes he has been answering his tweets (not mine so far though LOL) he has spent almost the whole day today in between shooting scenes for the movie he's in answering fans questions - he did the same last week but only for an hour or so, today he promised to answer as many as he could and has been doing so since about 10am.

well if it makes you feel any better I decided to strike up a chat with Elmo from sesame street , except I had forgotten to log Mark out technically he did

The owlmobile is back, mechanic thinks it is OK but I have to watch the temp gauge carefully. It was manky old plugs and leads which were causing it to struggle and overheat. Sounds much better with new ones.

So far there is no sign of beard growth after accidentally using Polly's skin cream. Will see if I wake up with a shadow on chin tomorrow :laugh:

Wish I knew why Polly gets so agitated late evening. She nags and fidgets and worries until we go to bed. Then she insists on running downstairs again. Then up again. Then settles for 5 mins and is down again. Then runs up and down the stairs shouting. She doesn't need a toilet outing, she has just been out for ages. But as she is now revving the persistent wail up to full volume puli scream I had better let her out so she can run in and out and up and down some more and drive me and Wispa crazy. Aargh!!

Exhausted from here, 17 labradors to rehome all from one home, 48 hours of continuous phone calls, turned up to collect and ended up with only 6, god knows where the others have gone :wacko:

Very scared sad boys but we will sort them and I dearly hope that the others are safe

I am very embarrassed that both FaceBook and Twitter are a foreign land to me. I really do need to learn.

Perhaps less time with my head in recipe books and more time in the 'real' world is what is needed.

Had nice meal with friends, all of whom own dogs (!) and now am technically making sandwiches and finishing the washing up. Not.

Today at work turned into a real firefight - actually the firefight would have been better as it would have devoured most of my work. My "To Do List" reached the dizzy heights of Heinz 57 before I decided to stop thinking what I needed "To Do". My boss is back tomorrow, and I fear she may have to be very, very careful as to what questions she asks about work she expects to have been completed. I am not feeling at all sanguine about the situation!