UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

You Were Where At 6Am This Morning !

celeste

Daft thing wouldn't let me add any text rolleyes.gif

This is up the Lomands this morning, which is working out brilliantly for us, it's cool enough for Ben and there are no other dogs for Daisy, it also means no muzzle for her, you can see for miles which means if there was a dog it gives me plenty of time to take evasive measures.

So in case anyone doesn't know me mutts ( I don't post pics very often so you probably won't )

The big hairy funbag is Ben my 2nd hand Tibetan Mastiff

That balloon waggling his feet in the air is Spud Spuddoon

So that just leaves little miss chaos, Daisy Dinkle the Duck of Doom.

wow :ohmy: they are some smashing views (not that i am jealous) deffo beats my 6am trot to the woods with laney and my quick pootle down the street with diez.

beautiful piccies, i love the one of the 3 of them together :wub: :wub: :wub: dog walkers are the bain of my life at the minute.... i could do with somewhere nice like that :)

Always end up seeing loads of dogs I never have before in this weather.

us too, i love the summer but don't grumble when it rains as i know i will get the field to myself...you can quite often find us out in the middle of a downpour :rolleyes: one way to guarantee we won't be set upon by badly behaved dogs :(

us too, i love the summer but don't grumble when it rains as i know i will get the field to myself...you can quite often find us out in the middle of a downpour :rolleyes: one way to guarantee we won't be set upon by badly behaved dogs :(

I used to love walking in the rain, especially on the beach, as the fair weather walkers didn't appear.

Now I live in a rural area where I rarely meet other dog walkers, but I do have to avoid the free roaming cows and sheep.