UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Snook Has Gone Over The Bridge

owl

I had a call from Cery, who was very upset. The dear old fellow went to sleep and didn't wake up. We all knew he was on borrowed time, and he managed to enjoy 8 months of quality time with a loving and wonderful family. They are really going to miss him, they loved him to bits. Run free Snook :wub:

I had a special soft spot for Snook as I helped transport him and completely fell for him. He was a beautiful dog and a true gentleman wub.gif

When he arrived in his foster home and we realised he had a huge untreated testicular cancer that had already spread we thought we were looking at making him comfortable for days or weeks at the most. That he's had 8 months of happy and active life has been a wonderful bonus and a tribute to the care Cery gave him. My thoughts are with her today mecry.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Sleep tight, gentle Snook Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Snook couldn't have wished for a better home to spend his final months. I'm just so pleased that he managed to find out what proper love, care and attention was before it was too late. Night night sweetheart. You will be very much missed by those who loved you. My thoughts are with his family. :GroupHug: